Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] labcoin ASIC - v.1 @130nm/300Mhz -16 cores chip - European / Chinese Team - page 5. (Read 33598 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Please give a full 24 hours before unlocking the IPO to allow time to transfer BTC into the exchange. if orders do indeed fill 'auction style' from the highest bidder down, allowing time for everyone to place their bids competitively will help the company raise more funds and give everyone a chance to buy shares.

Go to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263445.0;all

It seems like it has already started!!!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Please give a full 24 hours before unlocking the IPO to allow time to transfer BTC into the exchange. if orders do indeed fill 'auction style' from the highest bidder down, allowing time for everyone to place their bids competitively will help the company raise more funds and give everyone a chance to buy shares.

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
The LABCOIN asset is now open for voting on BTCT.CO and you can find updated information on the IPO and more in the securities thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263445.0;all

If you are a voting share holder in BTCT.CO please make sure to vote. If there are questions we answer these in the securities thread.
Activity: 262
Which MPW are you using? Mosis?
Interesting.  What are the legal issues involved with doing an IPO on btct.co?  Are they legally binding securities? What jurisdiction do they fall under?

Are you going to publish a full prospectus, with full disclosure of assets, revenue, etc? (I guess not much revenue yet)

I think technically the only legality under which the IPO would fall under is the rules for capital procurement for the country where a project or company is incorporated (If any).

That said, Labcoin is aiming for a very thorough and honest IPO and we will be publishing a prospectus complete enough to give all investors a chance to make informed decisions, as well as ask questions etc.
Activity: 238
Interesting.  What are the legal issues involved with doing an IPO on btct.co?  Are they legally binding securities? What jurisdiction do they fall under?

Are you going to publish a full prospectus, with full disclosure of assets, revenue, etc? (I guess not much revenue yet)
They are taking it nice and easy to make sure everything is perfect .. Smiley

We of course cannot promise perfection, but we do aim for an IPO that is correct and honest. Labcoin has also reached a few very important goals lately and we will communicate these shortly.
UPDATE:

After an extremely busy week we are proud to announce that our Chinese team is working hard on the final place & route tedious task, scheduled for completion on this weekend.
We confirm that we're going out on fab next week, as per our last announcement.
For anyone who's interested on investing, we are working on the final details of the IPO and will submit all documentation to btct.co today.
We expect the IPO to be launched this weekend as well, and not later than monday 07/22.

What happened to the IPO?

The IPO process is taking slightly longer than expected. We are dotting i's and crossing T's as we speak. Expect more info shortly.

any news or details about IPO..?

question to the TheSwede75, have you already bought into private IPO...?
how are you involved in this offering now..? 

I'm just curious and/or have I missed something

There has been no public  IPO or any form of public ownership distribution yet.

I am helping Labcoin and Sam with the IPO process and possibly future communication and support. We (Labcoin) are currently finalizing the IPO documents for the IPO on BTCT.CO

As soon as the IPO is up for vote and we are comfortable that we have described the venture so that investors can make a 100% well informed decision there will be a thread opened under 'securities', and we will post link and information here,

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
1.21 GIGA WATTS
UPDATE:

After an extremely busy week we are proud to announce that our Chinese team is working hard on the final place & route tedious task, scheduled for completion on this weekend.
For anyone who's interested on investing, we are working on the final details of the IPO and will submit all documentation to btct.co today.
We expect the IPO to be launched this weekend as well, and not later than monday 07/22.

The IPO process is taking slightly longer than expected. We are dotting i's and crossing T's as we speak. Expect more info shortly.

any news or details about IPO..?

question to the TheSwede75, have you already bought into private IPO...?
how are you involved in this offering now..? 

I'm just curious and/or have I missed something
Activity: 406
They are taking it nice and easy to make sure everything is perfect .. Smiley
UPDATE:

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
UPDATE:

Activity: 379
sounds like everything goes smoothly.  Wink
Activity: 154
Labcoin.com
UPDATE:

Activity: 350
Any update?

The IPO is being finalized and a draft has been sent to Burnside @ btct.co
We are expecting to finalize the last details soon and are hoping to launch the IPO within a week.

Are you a part of the Labcoin team? It sounds like you are. Let me know if you will provide a few days in advance notice before shares are actually traded. Thanks.

I am assisting Sam and the Labcoin team in the IPO, and yes. We will most likely give people a few days advance notice before IPO is released on BTCT.CO both in this thread and a separate IPO thread under /securities

That sounds great. Thank you for the heads up. Will wait for the announcement.
Any update?

We are expecting to finalize the last details soon and are hoping to launch the IPO within a week.

Are you a part of the Labcoin team? It sounds like you are. Let me know if you will provide a few days in advance notice before shares are actually traded. Thanks.

I am assisting Sam and the Labcoin team in the IPO, and yes. We will most likely give people a few days advance notice before IPO is released on BTCT.CO both in this thread and a separate IPO thread under /securities
Activity: 350
Any update?

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
 Sent an email asking to be added to your mailing list.

Wishing you all the best with this project.
Pages:
Jump to: