Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] labcoin ASIC - v.1 @130nm/300Mhz -16 cores chip - European / Chinese Team - page 10. (Read 33598 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Labcoin.com
Sorry, but i don't have much time for the forums yet. A mailing list has been built and will be added to the site tomorrow, contextually with an update.

I have just finished a conference call with the Chinese team, we are shifting strategy from our initial plans, in light of the latest ASICMINER news.

Expect a very important update tomorrow.

Labcoin Team

What news would be that? Let me guess, move out from China, stop selling shares or ??

Getting interesting though.. Wink

We have to admit your customer service is slow I meant your reply to our questions and concerns. If you have a full time Job working 16 hours a day that we will understand, but if you are not a technical person why can't you show up or reply once a day?? Europeans serve their customers very well compares to those from the East, I am sure you are from the Western World.

You will learn the news tomorrow, it's really late and i'm heading to sleep right now. I work 'round the clock to keep up with all the time differences between the teams... I understand your points about customer service, but this is not customer service right now. I'm merely posting updates about the project. Stay tuned for tomorrow update. Thanks for your intervention.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Sorry, but i don't have much time for the forums yet. A mailing list has been built and will be added to the site tomorrow, contextually with an update.

I have just finished a conference call with the Chinese team, we are shifting strategy from our initial plans, in light of the latest ASICMINER news.

Labcoin Team

What news would be that? Let me guess, move out from China, stop selling shares or ??

Getting interesting though.. Wink

We have to admit your customer service is slow I meant your reply to our questions and concerns. If you have a full time Job working 16 hours a day that we will understand, but if you are not a technical person why can't you show up or reply once a day?? Europeans serve their customers very well compares to those from the East, I am sure you are from the Western World.
Activity: 154
Labcoin.com

Labcoin Team
with the price of bitcoin at $88, they need to price their hardware at less than $12 per 1GH/S or else who is going to buy from them?
Activity: 155
Interested to see if this actually pans out to something.  At least the website seems legit  Roll Eyes
got an email from Labcoin:
Code:
Hi there,

Many apologizes for the delayed reply, but most of our resources are focused on final phases of our IC design.
You are automatically added to our internal newsletter and will get a reply about your detailed question soon.

Thank you very much
Labcoin Team

That is an Auto Reply Template, nothing much. Worry how good is their Support??
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
1.21 GIGA WATTS
got an email from Labcoin:
Code:
Hi there,

Many apologizes for the delayed reply, but most of our resources are focused on final phases of our IC design.
You are automatically added to our internal newsletter and will get a reply about your detailed question soon.

Thank you very much
Labcoin Team
Activity: 602
labcoin, please post more updates. too many of the pages are filled with wasted arguments and nothing of substance.
i for one am interested in your updates.
eve
Activity: 210
really wish they have a more attentive PR guy? like this one is sleeping or has a full time Job that work from 7am to 12 midnight and no time for this forum stuff or they don't need our support? no updates, no newsletter, no reply to messages " what is going on "?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
When can we get more detailed information in regards to an IPO on the mining farm?
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
...he is a very respected investigator, a golden treasure in this forum. Grin

with no doubts Cheesy
Activity: 406
Great to know that Labcoin keep stocks and only will sell when they are stocks. Order today next day deliver.
Activity: 449
There is a team labcoin in btcguild hashing 117 GH. Is that yours? (If yes,How many many machines are hashing)

http://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=rankings§ion=teams
Activity: 389
I heard other competitors are also lowering their prices and the latest news could be you only need to pay half or a small deposits and the balance will be pay to them from your mining hardware, that would be fantastic. You pay $100 and balance of $2900 let say for a 150gh/s Asic Miner the supplier / manufacturer / assembler will keep your Miner for a few days to mine and testings and when it reached $2900 in bitcoin they will return the Miner to you.
What a hell of a miner would that be to mine $2900 in a few days! More like is months! Suppose the miner is earning that money in just a few days, why would manufacturer rush to ship it to you? Keep it another 'few days' and double the earnings.
And then we are in that same waiting game again.

I suggest you create a mining pool account for them to mine and you control the account every day you know how much you make and when they are enough bitcoin you just have to pay them off and they shipped you the miner.

jjaajajajaj
Do you think they are going to build a miner from $ 3,000 for you for $ 100? They get to work the device to recover $ 3,000 then they will send.
Let's see I'm not mistaken.
Estimated that the cost of each device is $ 1500 included NRE
They put 90% of the investment for you. Once recovered the investment + profit. They sent the device.

If you send are fools.
If you believe they sent is ......

They will be some who agreed to this setup and not that selfish or greedy like you. share the wealth they are after all only for this life.

I have dealt with more than one Asian manufacturer and customer care is the worst I've seen.
Nobody invests to give the devices. Do not say that you have been scammed in five months.

But you are more skeptical with other projects. Why not this?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2601915
I heard other competitors are also lowering their prices and the latest news could be you only need to pay half or a small deposits and the balance will be pay to them from your mining hardware, that would be fantastic. You pay $100 and balance of $2900 let say for a 150gh/s Asic Miner the supplier / manufacturer / assembler will keep your Miner for a few days to mine and testings and when it reached $2900 in bitcoin they will return the Miner to you.
What a hell of a miner would that be to mine $2900 in a few days! More like is months! Suppose the miner is earning that money in just a few days, why would manufacturer rush to ship it to you? Keep it another 'few days' and double the earnings.

I suggest you create a mining pool account for them to mine and you control the account every day you know how much you make and when they are enough bitcoin you just have to pay them off and they shipped you the miner.

jjaajajajaj
Do you think they are going to build a miner from $ 3,000 for you for $ 100? They get to work the device to recover $ 3,000 then they will send.
They put 90% of the investment for you. Once recovered the investment + profit. They sent the device.

If you send are fools.

They will be some who agreed to this setup and not that selfish or greedy like you. share the wealth they are after all only for this life.
Activity: 389

jjaajajajaj

If you send are fools.

Activity: 630
Why bother with 180nm technology?
Or 65nm technology for that matter?
Why would a chip / bitcoin miner manufacturer buy Avalons?
It just doesn't pass the sniff test.

They are not taking pre orders and only open up orders when they have stocks. why worry.

Just like kncminer.  If there is something not ready, or no steps, they won't open the orderbook for people.

yes will be real cool if they only sell when there are stocks available, next day delivery upon payment kind of thing
Activity: 462
Firing it up
Why bother with 180nm technology?
Or 65nm technology for that matter?
Why would a chip / bitcoin miner manufacturer buy Avalons?
It just doesn't pass the sniff test.

They are not taking pre orders and only open up orders when they have stocks. why worry.

Just like kncminer.  If there is something not ready, or no steps, they won't open the orderbook for people.
Pages:
Jump to: