Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lampix Token Launch - Bringing Blockchain Image Mining to A/R Systems - page 14. (Read 16813 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I feel very happy to be part of this team,
hopefully our project can run smoothly and can compete with others.
I really hope we can keep on popular

Well from our research, we have not seen any other company try to create a database of over a billion curated images datasets. It will be exciting to see what type of applications will be made from all of this data.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
I feel very happy to be part of this team,
hopefully our project can run smoothly and can compete with others.
I really hope we can keep on popular
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I reserve Hindi translation if needed
thanks

I think until now not open bounty translation
so if you want translet to hindi languange, maybe not pay
Having read the OP and quoted by the campaign manager, I must say I am impressed with the level of content there but based on my understanding of the outline, I feel there is some element of Artificial Intelligence in play here which is something that is still subject to discussion in all climes of the society with even the one promoted by Facebook still having some issues. How do you intend to pull it off considering the legal backing for AI which is not really clear by most governments?

Artificial Intelligence is really one of the few topics governments tend to avoid, along with human cloning and other ethically questionable issues.
I don't think, however, this project will rely to much on AI. It just really relies on image recognition and some set commands for it.
Well that was what I understood of it.

I saw the Facebook issue about how the Artificial Intelligence (AI) created its own language, which was read as nonsense to humans so they turned it off. They were fearful of the AI being able to communicate with other AI machines, which is a scary thought. Artificial Intelligence is definitely an interesting topic, but with the case of Lampix, its AI is limited to object and motion learning recognition. Lampix uses computer vision and machine learning, which is a form of AI that is intended to help it learn to identify objects and motions. This is only possible with a large amount of data. This is where the database comes into play, which consists of curated {description, image} datasets to supply the Lampix device for new applications. We are excited to see the type of applications made by developers and image bounties requested on the database for these applications.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
People should know about Image Mining, really interesting.
The video of lampix really give such great explanation, and many people would like to purchase this 'smart lamp' if I may say (my first thought).
I would like to quote it here :
Lampix is a hardware and software solution that transforms any flat surface into a smart, augmented reality surface, freeing human-computer interaction from digital screens.  With an open source API, integrating both computer vision and artificial intelligence, developers can create applications and content that can interact with real world objects, movement, and even hands.

Having read the OP and quoted by the campaign manager, I must say I am impressed with the level of content there but based on my understanding of the outline, I feel there is some element of Artificial Intelligence in play here which is something that is still subject to discussion in all climes of the society with even the one promoted by Facebook still having some issues. How do you intend to pull it off considering the legal backing for AI which is not really clear by most governments?

Artificial Intelligence is really one of the few topics governments tend to avoid, along with human cloning and other ethically questionable issues.
I don't think, however, this project will rely to much on AI. It just really relies on image recognition and some set commands for it.

Indeed, Lampix AI will not become a problem if there is some let's say 'legal basis' to export it into other countries.
Most governments didn't regulate about bitcoin either, but it still develop and thrives in many countries, compare to Lampix hardware and software > Most people would think, this is a smart lamp with some great features.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506

Activity: 17
It sounds like a lot of fun, and it's amazing that I can do something in a virtual world, or share something
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Is there going to be a bounty for the lampix?
We are waiting for it, please give us news for it

this now lampix token is ready promotion use signature campaign payment use bitcoin
another bounty social media campaign, blog bounty and bounty translation maybe can open is ico selling open, or enough promotion use signature campaignm so another bounty not open
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
I'm always interested in new coins,but the project looks like VR, now a very hot market,so Goodluck on this project hope to become successful.
This project is very promising, many problems that arise when mine, one of them electricity and hardware that do not meet, I think this project has an interesting idea, which would greatly help the mining process, great project, hopefully run well, I will keep watching Cool

Thank you for your support. It is exciting, as most mining requires so much electricity to the point where your return on investment is minimal.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
This project is very promising, many problems that arise when mine, one of them electricity and hardware that do not meet, I think this project has an interesting idea, which would greatly help the mining process, great project, hopefully run well, I will keep watching Cool
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
I reserve Hindi translation if needed
thanks
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
After watching the video at youtube about the lamp how it actually works is awesome product. I don't see why this project to not see huge response with such original and innovative idea to take the technology to more advanced steps. I am in and will keep watching the updates and next movements.

After watching the video at youtube about the lamp how it actually works is awesome product. I don't see why this project to not see huge response with such original and innovative idea to take the technology to more advanced steps. I am in and will keep watching the updates and next movements.

Exactly! The introductory video is a stunner on what should be expected from the Lampix project. It's going to be an awesome project.
Activity: 14
Ok, I read through, understand now Smiley I think this is a great thing!

Will be waiting! Kindly, Alexei
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Thanks for the opportunity to lampix that I joined to the bounty campaign, the project is really fascinating and promising and I really like the video it is awesome from the very beginning.
Activity: 644

Hi, what kind of bounty you mean please? I am sorry I don't understand.

George Popescu
LAMPIX
CEO

Most, if not all, projects here in the forum offer bounties before the ICO. Mostly, signature campaigns, twitter, facebook and translation bounties. It helps to increase awareness about the project. Here are the ongoing bounty campaigns:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Oh, thanks for explaining. We will study the approach.
In general, for good marketing, you need to know your target and get as good analytics as possible to understand the return on ROI. I am concerned about the ROI calculation here and the targeting analytics as well.

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix

I agree but this forum is very important for projects like this. Its much easier to build awareness here with a signature campaign. A good awareness here in the forum almost always leads to an increase in ICO funds Smiley
Activity: 39

George Popescu
LAMPIX
CEO

Most, if not all, projects here in the forum offer bounties before the ICO. Mostly, signature campaigns, twitter, facebook and translation bounties. It helps to increase awareness about the project. Here are the ongoing bounty campaigns:

Oh, thanks for explaining. We will study the approach.
In general, for good marketing, you need to know your target and get as good analytics as possible to understand the return on ROI. I am concerned about the ROI calculation here and the targeting analytics as well.

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Cool video! But I did not find the total supply of this coin.
When is this campaign open?

Campaign opens on August 9th.
More info in our FAQ here:
https://docs.google.com/a/lampix.co/document/d/1H2HgmrrTj1Y3Eik2hQkcOIcl3UNzCg0dRFdlE5Q6UZg/edit?usp=sharing

Or on our website here:
https://lampix.co/token.html

(Including the 90 pages white paper, with patents and showing what we did over the last 2 years, paying clients so far, etc...)
Less than 2 weeks campaign opened,
Thank you for knowing more details about your coins
By reading the FAQ, Wink
Activity: 644

George Popescu
LAMPIX
CEO

Pages:
Jump to: