Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lampix Token Launch - Bringing Blockchain Image Mining to A/R Systems - page 12. (Read 16813 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Found your Thread by accident.

Without a Bounty Campaign you will miss to reach a lot of peoples. This  a Forum with more then 1 Million User. By people wearing your signature or translating your thread into different languages for all the national boards, you will reach a lot more people.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Our token sale started today and we really appreciate your help and contributions. What can you do to help? Now that we are live we need your help to help spread the word about our token sale. Please spread the word about our token sale on forums, wechat groups, slack channels...etc.

Here is something you can say:
"I bought PIX tokens to help build the first image mining/ crowdsource big data system on blockchain. Check this out: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/how-the-blockchain-could-become-an-image-dataset-repository-for-arvr-cm828881
And if you are interested you can find out more here: https://lampix.co/token.html
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
i am looking social and signature bounty campaign for this project. Dev will you start those campaigns?

There is no current campaign, but will be sure to keep you posted. Thank you.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix

ok i understood.

Project looks very interested i will join ICO. real product real people. i hope this project grow up fast. thank you for reply fast.

This is a real project that we build with a strong team structure, you will not go wrong by joining here, if you still have other questions please do not hesitate to ask here, and we will respond as soon as possible.
Activity: 476
i am looking social and signature bounty campaign for this project. Dev will you start those campaigns?

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix

ok i understood.

Project looks very interested i will join ICO. real product real people. i hope this project grow up fast. thank you for reply fast.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Hello,

I am just curious. Will there be a bounty for translation? If yes, could i reserve the german translation for myself?

Yours sincere
Hi all,

Sale starts in 1 hour!

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix
Activity: 42
Super innovative and interesting project, good luck for development team. Will consider putting some funds towards this project, I wonder why it didnt quite catch on here on btc talk forum as half of post are by the company itself.

Seems like btc talk has flooded with silly people going for scam ICO's but pay no interest in real companies with real products, anyway good luck Lampix.

Thank you for your vote of confidence. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Super innovative and interesting project, good luck for development team. Will consider putting some funds towards this project, I wonder why it didnt quite catch on here on btc talk forum as half of post are by the company itself.

Seems like btc talk has flooded with silly people going for scam ICO's but pay no interest in real companies with real products, anyway good luck Lampix.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
Activity: 476
ICO.INFO already raised 11,111 ETH for PIX Lampix and the Gatecoin sale is still ongoing.
Hi everyone,

Check out the details about the upcoming crowdsale, beginning on August 9 at 8am EST.

Details here

Join our slack team to ask us questions too.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
Hi all,

The token launch address is now live on our website:

https://lampix.co/token.html

Thanks

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix
How to convert Pix coin back to Etherium?

Hi, Gatecoin and Yunbi will be listing the PIX token about 31 days after the sale ends.

We are also talking to Bittrex and Kraken and any other exchanges that are interested.

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Pre-sale token has officially started, Is it true? What is our advantage if buying a PIX token when pre-sale?
But i will still wait until the crowdsale tokens are launched.

There is no pre-sale, but the crowdsale token launch will begin on August 9. We are releasing the launch time soon. Stay tuned for more details.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
I received the pre-sale information from @lampix-welcome at slack and he said "The Lampix pre-sale token distribution has officially started", if there is no pre-sale, it means it's just scam information? But why do I get this information directly from @lampix-welcome app and he also includes ETH address on his message.
Is this a mistake?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have taken care of this bot. There is no pre-sale, it is a scam. All official information is on the lampix.co website. Please do not send your ETH to that address. We will never send you an address through slack, it will only be on our website.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
Ok thank you very much for clarifying this issue, i really appreciate your hard work and all the staff and also the team.
Good job and good luck i'm sure this project will be success and i'm very interested. Smiley
Activity: 14
How to convert Pix coin back to Etherium?
crowdsale will available only ten days .. i think it's good.. faster be batter .. i think this project can be success with eth token and escrow with smartcontract .. goodjoob..

Thank you
crowdsale will available only ten days .. i think it's good.. faster be batter .. i think this project can be success with eth token and escrow with smartcontract .. goodjoob..
Although with smart contract etherum as escrow there is jg possibility of misuse either it is fraud or bring away investor money
Which I ask with Hard cap why only 10 days do crowdsale

Of course when you buy tokens in such a sale it is like any other crowdsale, you have to check the team and their track record. I built and sold 5+ companies some of which have $20+mil in revenue. MIT alumni, family in New York... a certain reputation.

About why 10 days: because we believe that either people want to help this project or they do not. I don't think it will change anything if we make it 1 year long.

George Popesc
CEO
Lampix
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Although with smart contract etherum as escrow there is jg possibility of misuse either it is fraud or bring away investor money
Which I ask with Hard cap why only 10 days do crowdsale
Pages:
Jump to: