Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lampix Token Launch - Bringing Blockchain Image Mining to A/R Systems - page 13. (Read 16813 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
crowdsale will available only ten days .. i think it's good.. faster be batter .. i think this project can be success with eth token and escrow with smartcontract .. goodjoob..
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Pre-sale token has officially started, Is it true? What is our advantage if buying a PIX token when pre-sale?
But i will still wait until the crowdsale tokens are launched.

There is no pre-sale, but the crowdsale token launch will begin on August 9. We are releasing the launch time soon. Stay tuned for more details.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
I received the pre-sale information from @lampix-welcome at slack and he said "The Lampix pre-sale token distribution has officially started", if there is no pre-sale, it means it's just scam information? But why do I get this information directly from @lampix-welcome app and he also includes ETH address on his message.
Is this a mistake?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have taken care of this bot. There is no pre-sale, it is a scam. All official information is on the lampix.co website. Please do not send your ETH to that address. We will never send you an address through slack, it will only be on our website.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Video shows the tech is really innovative and will see good public response in crowdfunding starting from 9th August. I honestly think the days are less to achieve the goals. This crowdfunding will have 10 days as whole. It can get even in hours but going with flexible program is always better in these projects.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Wow! PIX token based on ethereum network  has the potential success in the crypto world since Lampix is a project that for me has different way of technology and I think the pioneering in such technology. I also want to have those one of a kind tokens for investment soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Pre-sale token has officially started, Is it true? What is our advantage if buying a PIX token when pre-sale?

There is no pre-sale, but the crowdsale token launch will begin on August 9. We are releasing the launch time soon. Stay tuned for more details.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
I received the pre-sale information from @lampix-welcome at slack and he said "The Lampix pre-sale token distribution has officially started", if there is no pre-sale, it means it's just scam information? But why do I get this information directly from @lampix-welcome app and he also includes ETH address on his message.
Is this a mistake?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Hello, I have tried my best to find the way to buy the ICO tokens, but I only find some information in the FAQ, like this:
I am having trouble buying PIX. Do you have a step-by-step guide?
Yes, we do! Click here (youtube video hyperlink) for the guide to buy PIX coins.

Where is the youtube video hyperlink?

Hello,

Thank you for your question. We will have the block number and time of launch announced later today (8/4), with more information on how to invest soon. Stay tuned! Join our slack team here to get the details quicker.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix

Thank you for your answer, I will join in the slack team later since there is something wrong with my laptop. BTW, I hope when the address for ICO is announced, there will not be some hacking problem, just like the Coindash.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm for Hindi Translation of site and white paper 
Activity: 39

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix

How will the tokens be issued? Will it be on the ethereum network or not? What currencies can we send for the crowdsale?

Thanks

Hi, it will be launched on the ethereum network with ETH only. It will entirely be done via a smart contract.
Activity: 39
Why LAMPIX crowdsale duration in just 10 days,very short and very fast with a total token so much
whether there are already big investors who will invest in this project??

Hi, yes existing investors and connections are also taking a piece of the token launch.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Why LAMPIX crowdsale duration in just 10 days,very short and very fast with a total token so much
whether there are already big investors who will invest in this project??

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix

How will the tokens be issued? Will it be on the ethereum network or not? What currencies can we send for the crowdsale?

Thanks

There will be a total of 1,100,000,000 PIX tokens created.

Issued: 550,000,000 (50%) PIX tokens will be issued for the Crowdsale Token Launch and the tokens not sold will be burned.
Reserves: 330,000,000 (30%) will be used for the data purchasing for the database.
Company/Team: 220,000,000 (20%) will be used for research and development

Please refer to our FAQ here to see the comprehensive PIX token breakdown and our whitepaper here to see the PIX token ecosystem.

The PIX token will be issued via a smart contract Ethereum address, which has been audited and prepared for the crowdsale token launch. The token will be based off the Ethereum Network. The Ethereum currency will be used for buying PIX tokens during the crowdsale token launch.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix

Thanks

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
Activity: 560
Merit: 257

Hello, I have tried my best to find the way to buy the ICO tokens, but I only find some information in the FAQ, like this:
Yes, we do! Click here (youtube video hyperlink) for the guide to buy PIX coins.

Hello,

Thank you for your question. We will have the block number and time of launch announced later today (8/4), with more information on how to invest soon. Stay tuned! Join our slack team here to get the details quicker.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
Activity: 770

Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Indeed a very interesting project and a new way for "mining" a coin with pictures.

But the pre-sale is only for lampix partners, no way to get in earlier as a normal person?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
very interested project i was looking bounty campaign for social media here but i hear bounty campaigns will start on 9 august, dev are you going to start social media campaign also or only translation and signature campaign u will start? I saw website and whitepaper this is very nice project. i will join when campaigns opens. thank you for share us here this Lampix Project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
I feel very happy to be part of this team,
hopefully our project can run smoothly and can compete with others.
I really hope we can keep on popular

Well from our research, we have not seen any other company try to create a database of over a billion curated images datasets. It will be exciting to see what type of applications will be made from all of this data.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
Wow, sound nice sir hoping that this project will become successful. I'm glad to be part of this project, I think more improvement and I am surely more investors were encourage to invest in your project. Good luck and more power.
Activity: 588
I reserve Hindi translation if needed
thanks

I think until now not open bounty translation
so if you want translet to hindi languange, maybe not pay
i am also good in urdu translation, if they need to hire a urdu translator.
Pages:
Jump to: