Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lampix Token Launch - Bringing Blockchain Image Mining to A/R Systems - page 16. (Read 16813 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

It will cost roughly $500 or approximately 4,200 PIX tokens at token launch price ($0.12).

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix

That's a hefty amount but if the ROI is fast. That's not bad.
Or maybe earn some PIX tokens in some ways to acquire this device.  Grin
But need to know also the strategies on how to operate this device in maximizing its potential.

Our calculations show that a LAMPIX device used for mining 4h per day 20 days per month will probably earn about 2,000 PIX

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix
Activity: 42
Introduction video is simply mind blowing so this tech is truly revolutionary I would like to use this app when this will be release for public. Is there any beta version app available to test this one how it works?

Glad you love the project. You can check out the DevZone tab on our website or go to this link: https://api.lampix.co/. On top of the apps you see in the youtube videos that we created, developers will have a chance to use their imagination to create their own applications with the open API. We are excited to see what people make and the different uses Lampix will have!

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
This is a very promising project.
Would love to participate in your signature campaign.
Would love to invest on it after the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
Only half saw from the video about the lampix project, i said that i was very interested in the lampix and this great project has proved very fast technological progress. This is a new breakthrough i would really support it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
After watching the video at youtube about the lamp how it actually works is awesome product. I don't see why this project to not see huge response with such original and innovative idea to take the technology to more advanced steps. I am in and will keep watching the updates and next movements.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
look nice project , due so many ico around, incredible how many we got today, i will invest only after the ico...
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Introduction video is simply mind blowing so this tech is truly revolutionary I would like to use this app when this will be release for public. Is there any beta version app available to test this one how it works?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

It will cost roughly $500 or approximately 4,200 PIX tokens at token launch price ($0.12).

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix

That's a hefty amount but if the ROI is fast. That's not bad.
Or maybe earn some PIX tokens in some ways to acquire this device.  Grin
But need to know also the strategies on how to operate this device in maximizing its potential.
Picture mining? Wow, that's a new and unique idea!
Yes, it's true that electricity consumption is one of the main factors to consider in mining.
And that's the reason why I stopped mining for now. My ROI is very small and the heat generated is not good to endure with.
Will be following the progress of this project.

Thanks! Yes we structured the pricing so that you can earn back the cost of a Lampix device in about 2 months of mining images with a Lampix device and then it's all profit from there .
Of course you don't have to use a Lampix device to mine, you can build your own rig as well.
And once you have a Lampix you can also use it for gaming, work, etc...
Imagine if 20 years ago you could buy a desktop PC and earn your money back by minining crypto in 2 months.

Oh and we can in the future enlarge this mining beyond just images...

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix

And how much would it be for us to purchase this Lampix device? Just give us the range if possible. Thanks.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Yes, it's true that electricity consumption is one of the main factors to consider in mining.
And that's the reason why I stopped mining for now. My ROI is very small and the heat generated is not good to endure with.

Thanks! Yes we structured the pricing so that you can earn back the cost of a Lampix device in about 2 months of mining images with a Lampix device and then it's all profit from there .
Of course you don't have to use a Lampix device to mine, you can build your own rig as well.
Imagine if 20 years ago you could buy a desktop PC and earn your money back by minining crypto in 2 months.

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix

And how much would it be for us to purchase this Lampix device? Just give us the range if possible. Thanks.
Looking promising project. Will keep my eyes on this project. Any bounty available for Bitcointalker member ? I would like to join the bounty if available ...
I am not sure what kind of bounty you are referring to. Can you please explain?

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix
Whole new concept of mining video presentation looking very impressive just watched. looking forward beta version to test it out on my cell phone I think before launch of ICO this will be amazing and more people would like to be part of this new project.

We do have an app on Lampix to mine as it was the best solution already. We used it for our existing customers and to train on fingers so far.
We should make a video of it indeed !

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
First blood ,the latest month's market is not very good, the price has been in a price shock, this is a blood also must be born
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Whole new concept of mining video presentation looking very impressive just watched. looking forward beta version to test it out on my cell phone I think before launch of ICO this will be amazing and more people would like to be part of this new project.

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Total: 1,1b PIX  Roll Eyes
Issued: 550 PIX tokens (50%)  Lips sealed
Activity: 48
Looking promising project. Will keep my eyes on this project. Any bounty available for Bitcointalker member ? I would like to join the bounty if available ...
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Thank you for reaching out. I will have more information on translations for tomorrow. However, we will have our webpage and FAQ translated in Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Russian, and Spanish soon.
Pages:
Jump to: