Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Land of Bitcoin.com - Bitcoin faucet, faucet aggregator and more - page 3. (Read 45188 times)

Activity: 603
Merit: 500
Could you please add my faucet faucetfm.com highest paying faucet at 400satoshi/10mins + have referral program.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Could you please add my faucet http://sharkbitco.in to your list?

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 616
You will receive 0.00032162 BTC within 7 days.

What happened to 48 hours ?
Check the link available in post 127 he is giving all details about this I am also very shocked but have no other option

I´m not shocked at all just was wondering. Thanx for the pointer, good luck g.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Check the link available in post 127 he is giving all details about this I am also very shocked but have no other option

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
microwallet is giving payments very late I am waiting for 4 days and still no payment
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9114612
Activity: 638
How i can add my faucet http://Bitganancias.Com  at your faucets list, i send email but not answer received.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Land of Bitcoin just get less activity. I send few letters to update a list because I increase payouts on my faucet but not get any reply.

But anyway Land of Bitcoin is nice service and admin are good man.
He is good man but now microwallet is giving payments very late I am waiting for 4 days and still no payment

Yup same here, I have waited for more than 3 days, but have just received my payment about 2 hours ago.
The best faucets don´t let thieves handle payouts for them - fortunately.
Land of Bitcoin just get less activity. I send few letters to update a list because I increase payouts on my faucet but not get any reply.

He is good man but now microwallet is giving payments very late I am waiting for 4 days and still no payment
Activity: 518

Yea, i send a e-mail like 2-3 days ago and no response, maybe they have stuffs to do  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Activity: 6
i have sent request in mail to add our fuacet to microwallet faucets but still no reply ..not added yet?
Today Land of Bitcoin is not working ok I am waiting for long time but wait a bit is coming no coins coming whats going on please give some update about this
Activity: 59
Bitchest is not paying out for the past month or so for me. I sent them a few emails but got no reply

My last payment from BitChest was 7 Sep 2014 7:16:33 AM UTC. Nothing since and I've stopped visiting them.
I also mailed them, with no response.

Land Of Bitcoin on the other hand, works great!
Just don't have enough hours in a day to do more captcha's on top of work and normal stuff :p
Gotten paid every time so far, good stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
Has Bitchest gone belly up ?
Bit Chest seems to be working fine to me... why do you think it is belly up?
Take a wild guess.
No need to be childish about it, and I don't do guessing games. Good luck. o/

=squeak=

Bitchest is not paying out for the past month or so for me. I sent them a few emails but got no reply. The amount was small, so didnt really chase it up too much. I would recommend that LOB check with them and remove them from the list of faucets if they are not going to pay out. Most new folks would just blame LOB as they were introduced to bitchest from here. My 2 satoshi. Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Is there a benefit to use the recommended withdrawal limit on the microwallet compared to the normal 5825 satoshi?
Yes. The higher one is highly recommended for a reason. You will need to pay up to 17x more transaction fees once you try to spend your coins if you stick with the not recommended one.
Activity: 450
Is there a benefit to use the recommended withdrawal limit on the microwallet compared to the normal 5825 satoshi?
Well, the pieces of coin you get in your wallet are less dusty, and you spend less of your earnings on transaction fees... so, there is that...

The guy running Microwallet wants to shut down sometime in the future tho, but he seems to be stand-up about it... announced his intention, is waiting for replacement service(s) to spring up using his code, before he winds it down.

I'm confident what is left in our balances when he does, will be sent out, if it is over the 5825 threshold... (I'm using the higher threshold to make sure the odds favor that)

=squeak=
Activity: 59
Got my first payout from Land of Bitcoin (thru their micro wallet), about 30k satoshi by the time the 48hour payout cycle completed.

Site works well, love the timers on all the faucets and how easy it is to continue to the next faucet.
Also like the little "Land of Bitcoin faucet" on the actual page that you collect satoshi with.

Overall it is hands down the easiest site to use and makes me the most satoshi / day by using it (compared to the others I have tried).

Bitchest and Monedero still haven't paid me yet, I'm done with them.
Land of Bitcoin all the way, theres so many faucets to keep you busy !  Grin
Activity: 2
Has Bitchest gone belly up ?

Bitchest does NOT work for me either.  I've collected the bit coins the time has expired (several times) but no payout.  The coins just sit there.
Pages:
Jump to: