Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Land of Bitcoin.com - Bitcoin faucet, faucet aggregator and more - page 8. (Read 45188 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Yesterday faucet not works for me I try many times but nothing happen and withdraw also not works what happen
The faucet was fixed yesterday. I see no problem with the cashout. If you have any problem with the cashout right now send an email with your username to [email protected]
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
When do you usually update the faucet list? There are a lot new ones I've seen on other sites and several in your list are dead.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
Yesterday faucet not works for me I try many times but nothing happen and withdraw also not works what happen
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
I used to use this site all the time. I love its text type island mind games, but I don't use it anymore.
Activity: 95
Thanks for reporting. Issue fixed.
Activity: 11
I am a member of land of bitcoin and using auto drip of bitcoins for quite sometime now. But i notice that it is not giving out satoshis like yesterday Huh   . What seems to be the problem?  The manual surfing for drip coins is ok and working.
Something broke, there's a 500 error on the script. I've tweeted and emailed them, hopefully they'll respond soon.
Activity: 1
I am a member of land of bitcoin and using auto drip of bitcoins for quite sometime now. But i notice that it is not giving out satoshis like yesterday Huh   . What seems to be the problem?  The manual surfing for drip coins is ok and working.
Activity: 42
Just passing by to say I Just Love this.. Smiley

it really is faucet just waiting for the btc to pour down..
and the other faucet area is nice to. just click next site and it already sets my btcwallet/microwallet/peerbet to the site just add a captcha

great Job!! Grin Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
New Look of site is awesome but please add again btc current rate I am missing this right now thanks and good luck
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
this was the site that introduced me to bitcoin in the beginning Cheesy
Activity: 9
Just wanted to say I love the new site design. Looks clean and unfussy, very nice. Well done.

One question: will you be restoring the ability to donate advertizing credits? I appreciated that feature - made me feel like I was giving back.
Activity: 84
Sweet faucet idea, and the list of other faucets too is nice but it would be very useful if the list could be updated more regularly.
Activity: 98
Recommended. Also very nice admin there.
Activity: 16
It is a superb faucet and link hub indeed! Glad I found it.  Smiley

But today I started getting Server Error (500) when I try to cashout. Will it be fixed soon?

Most Microwallet faucets will not work in the next few days as all API keys have been reset and the faucet owners need to generate a new key and update their script with the new key. Browse the CoinBox and Bit Chest faucets.

Thats why Smiley

Yeah, i've read about that. But it was not the other faucets, but LoB itself. Anyway, it is working again Cheesy

Thanks a lot Cheesy
Activity: 8

But today I started getting Server Error (500) when I try to cashout. Will it be fixed soon?

Most Microwallet faucets will not work in the next few days as all API keys have been reset and the faucet owners need to generate a new key and update their script with the new key. Browse the CoinBox and Bit Chest faucets.

Thats why Smiley
Activity: 16

Activity: 98
really cool faucet mate, i will try it out and hopefully its earns me more than other faucets:D

nice it also has a peerbet feature - nicely made site hopefully a lot more people start using it.
Activity: 46
This is the far best Bitcoin faucet collector site what I know. Wink

But I have some development suggestion:

1. Skip faucet button
Reason: Sometimes some faucet have various problem. Slow, timeout, insufficient funds, 502, etc. errors. When I click "Visit next faucet" the faucet's counter will reset itself. The "skip faucet" wouldn't reset the counter.

2. Details link below the "Next faucet available in x mins y seconds"

3. Checkboxes below the Re-enable all hidden faucets
Activity: 58
Your faucet is added to all my bitcoin faucets apps so you should expect more visitors!   Grin
Activity: 10
Was wondering if you where planing on bringing back videos

also are there any other sites like this where you enter captcha one time and get bitcoin over time.
Pages:
Jump to: