Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Land of Bitcoin.com - Bitcoin faucet, faucet aggregator and more - page 6. (Read 45188 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
P.S. I think you should add those 666 faucet guys. They take tons of patience and you better zoom up the screen when dealing with their captchas but they pay.

Added to the Not recommeded list because it wants your email address, captcha is hard to read and non-instant paying. You can put it to your followed list if you want to.

Send any new faucet in email, thanks.
Activity: 226
This might be a useful suggestion- break the faucet list down by captcha type. Recaptcha is super annoying so I avoid it unless the guaranteed payout is high enough to make it worthwhile.  Solvemedia and minteye are easiest for users.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I've put together this 13228 satoshi Fauchet
and would I take if've reached 50k satoshi
I like this Fauchet
Activity: 7
We were wondering if it was a possibility to have our faucet in your faucet list? How do we go along by doing that?
Send the faucet links in email to be added to the list. (It was added.)

I'm navigating this part of your website, but cannot find Fr33Bitco.in anywhere. Am I looking in the wrong place? I might just be blind. Sorry Tongue
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
P.S. I think you should add those 666 faucet guys. They take tons of patience and you better zoom up the screen when dealing with their captchas but they pay.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Thanks  LoB. It´s a good concept. Chickenfeed for sure, but still it can add up given time. I´m retired myself so I have tons of time and also I have this guy of six that I´m training in milking those faucets. He´s already very clever with the captchas. Now, when you´re six you really have plenty of time.  Good luck, g.

We were wondering if it was a possibility to have our faucet in your faucet list? How do we go along by doing that?
Send the faucet links in email to be added to the list. (It was added.)
Site is down for me I am trying but its not working for some time any update available for this

Site is up now.

There was disturbance in the Force sooner today. (It was caused by network issues at the hosting provider.)
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
Site is down for me I am trying but its not working for some time any update available for this
Activity: 7
Hiya, my friend and I recently made a new Bitcoin faucet. We were wondering if it was a possibility to have our faucet in your faucet list? How do we go along by doing that? It's right here, feel free to check it out. Smiley
hey OP how come I am not getting any coins from the shared referral earnings you give out? I am not seeing anything in my landofbitcoin.com account, I own a faucet as well
Because it's not shared referral earnings. It's 100% of the referral commission on all sites we link. If you set your referral code for a site we show that site with your referral URL to all your referred users. For example you set your referral code for freebitco.in and Bit Chest, you will see nothing in your Land of Bitcoin account, but you will see that you have new referred users on freebitco.in (registered via Land of Bitcoin) and you will see you have referral payments on Bit Chest, etc.

Also read this:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7875962
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
hey OP how come I am not getting any coins from the shared referral earnings you give out? I am not seeing anything in my landofbitcoin.com account, I own a faucet as well
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
I like this site but I want the island game back!!!!!

and of course the possibility to sell my vouchers Smiley
OP already posted he is working on these features hope we have these back in near future
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
I like this site but I want the island game back!!!!!

and of course the possibility to sell my vouchers Smiley
Activity: 103
That's cool the site owner decide to share the referral commission with its members. However, I set my referral code but did not receive the commissions.
I tested it by myself, either my microwallet or bitchest or landofbitcoin account balance changed.
Could you please address this issue?

There is no issue.

On Land of Bitcoin when your referral clicking the "Collect now" button the referral commission will be added to your balance instantly.
(But if you are logged in you will not see it instantly because your balance is cached. To refresh the cache click the Collect now button or logout/login.)

On the supported Microwallet faucets the referral commission paid automatically when 1000 or more satoshi accumulated. If you want cash it out before the 1000 satoshi, visit the faucet and enter your Bitcoin address/username (no need to fill out the captcha for this).

On Bit Chest you should see it instantly.

Thanks for the reply, Land of Bitcoin referral is fine. Microwallet I will wait for the commission to accumulated to 1000, I retested(changed to a new bitcoin address) the Bitchest but it still doesn't work. I guess its my problem.
That's cool the site owner decide to share the referral commission with its members. However, I set my referral code but did not receive the commissions.
I tested it by myself, either my microwallet or bitchest or landofbitcoin account balance changed.

There is no issue.

On Land of Bitcoin when your referral clicking the "Collect now" button the referral commission will be added to your balance instantly.
(But if you are logged in you will not see it instantly because your balance is cached. To refresh the cache click the Collect now button or logout/login.)

On the supported Microwallet faucets the referral commission paid automatically when 1000 or more satoshi accumulated. If you want cash it out before the 1000 satoshi, visit the faucet and enter your Bitcoin address/username (no need to fill out the captcha for this).

On Bit Chest you should see it instantly.
Activity: 103
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
How does the "lucky number" system work?

I would like to announce Land of Bitcoin here. It's a Bitcoin faucet, a faucet aggregator and more. The site is still in alpha stage, but existing features considered as stable. Some of the current features include:
- Once you opened the faucet you will get small amount of free bitcoin every minute.
- Easy way to collect free bitcoins from 30+ working faucets.
- Earn bitcoins by doing small tasks.
- Sell your Daily Bitcoins ad vouchers.
- A simple game to play with.
- Supported cashout methods: Bitcoin and Peerbet
- Works fine on mobile devices.

Try the site as a registered user to access all the features.

This is just the start, lots of new features will come in the future.

Visit the site: Land of Bitcoin

I also have question about this but OP reply few days ago as he update all site then he will announces about this
Activity: 9
How does the "lucky number" system work?

I would like to announce Land of Bitcoin here. It's a Bitcoin faucet, a faucet aggregator and more. The site is still in alpha stage, but existing features considered as stable. Some of the current features include:
- Once you opened the faucet you will get small amount of free bitcoin every minute.
- Easy way to collect free bitcoins from 30+ working faucets.
- Earn bitcoins by doing small tasks.
- Sell your Daily Bitcoins ad vouchers.
- A simple game to play with.
- Supported cashout methods: Bitcoin and Peerbet
- Works fine on mobile devices.

Try the site as a registered user to access all the features.

This is just the start, lots of new features will come in the future.

Visit the site: Land of Bitcoin

Activity: 2
Hi,
...so I can't use my Coinbase wallet? Because I put a Coinbase address when I registered.
I have to open Bitchest, Microwallet and Coinbox?

Sorry, I'm new to bitcoin world and I don't get it if they are related to each other or not.  Embarrassed

Or from the 3 wallets mentioned above I can cashout to Coinbase when I meet the required amounts in each one.

Thank you in advance for any help.
Yes you can Cashout in coinbase just put your address in registration and then its withdraw all your pay in microwallet and then you can transfer to coinbase I am also doing this without any problem for long time

Ok, got it.
Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: