Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Land of Bitcoin.com - Bitcoin faucet, faucet aggregator and more - page 7. (Read 45188 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
Hi,
...so I can't use my Coinbase wallet? Because I put a Coinbase address when I registered.
I have to open Bitchest, Microwallet and Coinbox?

Sorry, I'm new to bitcoin world and I don't get it if they are related to each other or not.  Embarrassed

Or from the 3 wallets mentioned above I can cashout to Coinbase when I meet the required amounts in each one.

Thank you in advance for any help.
Yes you can Cashout in coinbase just put your address in registration and then its withdraw all your pay in microwallet and then you can transfer to coinbase I am also doing this without any problem for long time
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi,
...so I can't use my Coinbase wallet? Because I put a Coinbase address when I registered.
I have to open Bitchest, Microwallet and Coinbox?

Sorry, I'm new to bitcoin world and I don't get it if they are related to each other or not.  Embarrassed

Or from the 3 wallets mentioned above I can cashout to Coinbase when I meet the required amounts in each one.

Thank you in advance for any help.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
this is an awesome website I got my payout in the very 1st day and 2nd will be coming today I HOPE  Smiley
They've always paid me - you will be paid :-)
It's a great way to earn Bitcoins without doing anything - just leaving their website open.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
This is a great place for free bitcoin. They are the "All-In-One Bitcoin Faucet"  Grin

Thanks for making faucets so much easier for us bums  Tongue

I use this site to earn more bitcoin to give away on my site! "Paying it forward"

So any donations will go to good cause - BTC > 1HiCPfFibgAVS6i6q3WwvaHqZWqzdWfQ8f

Long Live LOBC!!  Cheesy
Activity: 65
i actually like this faucet.not only that you only have to type 1 capcha per session(or idk )but easy to get the btc u earned
Activity: 2
this is an awesome website I got my payout in the very 1st day and 2nd will be coming today I HOPE  Smiley
Activity: 55

- Sell your Daily Bitcoins ad vouchers.

Where do i do this i see nothing on the site about it....
Yes in new site this option is not available I sure OP need to update this because many members waiting for this and want to sell their Daily Bitcoins Vouchers

ya got some that i need to cash in and peerbet doesn't really pay good for them at all....
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
It is a superb faucet and link hub indeed! Glad I found it.  Smiley

But today I started getting Server Error (500) when I try to cashout. Will it be fixed soon?

Most Microwallet faucets will not work in the next few days as all API keys have been reset and the faucet owners need to generate a new key and update their script with the new key. Browse the CoinBox and Bit Chest faucets.

Thats why Smiley

Yeah, i've read about that. But it was not the other faucets, but LoB itself. Anyway, it is working again Cheesy

Thanks a lot Cheesy

CoinBox and Bit Chest are the best sites with faucets. I've got about 100k satoshis (at the begining ofc)
But problem is these new faucets works for few days and then suddenly disappear I am on this land of bitcoin from my starting days of this forum and never have any problem
Activity: 782
Merit: 1000
It is a superb faucet and link hub indeed! Glad I found it.  Smiley

But today I started getting Server Error (500) when I try to cashout. Will it be fixed soon?

Most Microwallet faucets will not work in the next few days as all API keys have been reset and the faucet owners need to generate a new key and update their script with the new key. Browse the CoinBox and Bit Chest faucets.

Thats why Smiley

Yeah, i've read about that. But it was not the other faucets, but LoB itself. Anyway, it is working again Cheesy

Thanks a lot Cheesy

CoinBox and Bit Chest are the best sites with faucets. I've got about 100k satoshis (at the begining ofc)
Bitcoin will survive

Yes in new site this option is not available I sure OP need to update this because many members waiting for this and want to sell their Daily Bitcoins Vouchers
Activity: 55

I can see "Lucky number" in the faucet. A new number is generated every time I earn satoshis. What does it mean?
The lucky number will make sense after more features added. Currently, it just a number between 1 and 1 million.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
There is something I've been wondering for a while. I can see "Lucky number" in the faucet. A new number is generated every time I earn satoshis.
What does it mean? Is it possible to earn more depending on the number that appears there?
Bitcoin will survive
But I need rate of bitcoin as soon as possible because most of time I have this faucet open and now its not working
Added back.
Thanks for very quick and positive response  Cheesy
But I need rate of bitcoin as soon as possible because most of time I have this faucet open and now its not working
Added back.
Bitcoin will survive
When will you add the option to sell ad vouchers back?
We will add lots of new (and old) features in the next 2 weeks.
When will you add the option to sell ad vouchers back?
We will add lots of new (and old) features in the next 2 weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
When will you add the option to sell ad vouchers back? I made 0.001 in my advertiser account and would like to play something with them Tongue
When do you usually update the faucet list? There are a lot new ones I've seen on other sites and several in your list are dead.
Send an email with the list of the faucets you found to [email protected] and they will be added.
Pages:
Jump to: