Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Land of Bitcoin.com - Bitcoin faucet, faucet aggregator and more - page 9. (Read 45188 times)

b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
Excellent tool for browsing faucets. I love the site design. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I miss the videos  Cry
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
I am also in love with this site and have many vouchers for game if any one want to buy through inputs or peebet can send me pm I have vouchers of every amount right now
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Bitcoin: The new Wild West
I use it, and for the most part works great. 

The only issue I have is more part of the ads that are tied to coinbox.  I dont get credit for any of the pages they feature. 
Activity: 90
I love land of bitcoin and love "the island game" too...check it out
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Been using this site for the faucet collector for about a week and it's pretty useful.  Not really making much from the site itself yet, but I'm loving the collector.  Only needed to contact support once, and they were pretty friendly and responsive.
Activity: 95
But it takes less than one minute to request bitcoins from faucet by submitting the captcha  Smiley

Yes, it is 5 seconds first time when the page is loaded but after that every minute. Smiley
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
- Once you opened the faucet you will get small amount of free bitcoin every minute.

But it takes less than one minute to request bitcoins from faucet by submitting the captcha  Smiley
Yes, it's coming from advertising revenue and donations.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Ɓιтcσιη
Are you able to share more info on how this works? I mean... how can anybody just give away free bitcoins?

These free bitcoins coming from add revenue I believe
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
Are you able to share more info on how this works? I mean... how can anybody just give away free bitcoins?
I would like to announce Land of Bitcoin here. It's a Bitcoin faucet, a faucet aggregator and more. The site is still in alpha stage, but existing features considered as stable. Some of the current features include:
- Once you opened the faucet you will get small amount of free bitcoin every minute.
- Easy way to collect free bitcoins from 30+ working faucets.
- Earn bitcoins by doing small tasks.
- Sell your Daily Bitcoins ad vouchers.
- A simple game to play with.
- Supported cashout methods: Bitcoin and Peerbet
- Works fine on mobile devices.

Try the site as a registered user to access all the features.

This is just the start, lots of new features will come in the future.

Visit the site: Land of Bitcoin

Pages:
Jump to: