Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Land of Bitcoin.com - Bitcoin faucet, faucet aggregator and more - page 5. (Read 45188 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I think not closing just going to change owner but we have to wait for all updates about this which are coming very soon
I hope so.. Microwallet is very great for starter, like me Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
Please add my Microwallet faucet too Grin

http://bitcoin-faucet*.tk/ (remove the *)

EDIT: Microwallet closing?
I think not closing just going to change owner but we have to wait for all updates about this which are coming very soon
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
When does Land Of Bitcoin pay you? Please PM me with the answer! ty :3
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Please add my Microwallet faucet too Grin

http://bitcoin-faucet*.tk/ (remove the *)

EDIT: Microwallet closing?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
What will happen to our claimed satoshi that directly stored in microwallet, from each faucet, when microwallet will shutting down this month?  After that, where will our satoshi be stored before it totally sent to our btc wallet?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-microwalletorg-api-free-faucet-script-start-your-own-faucet-348060
Activity: 61
Yeah, the info is gone completely now, maybe it will not shut down, let's hope so, there are about 80 faucets on LandOfBitcoin that use Microwallet
Activity: 24
What will happen to our claimed satoshi that directly stored in microwallet, from each faucet, when microwallet will shutting down this month?  After that, where will our satoshi be stored before it totally sent to our btc wallet?
From where you have this news that Microwallet is going to shut down if its true then you are giving me some good information on time
It was posted on the www.microwallet.org site, where it says "Buy the source code of this site and run your own site." previously was "This free service is shutting down on September. Buy the source code of this site and run your own site." and previously to that was also just "Buy the source code of this site and run your own site."... WTF!? Maybe the admin is thinking about close it or not, or maybe there are already some interested buyers and the service will continue running but with a new admin.

or maybe it will be just 'paid' service from now on

And now the info is gone!  I hope microwallet will never shutting down its free service.  I'd just been read that info yesterday from microwallet site itself!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
From where you have this news that Microwallet is going to shut down if its true then you are giving me some good information on time
It was posted on the www.microwallet.org site, where it says "Buy the source code of this site and run your own site." previously was "This free service is shutting down on September. Buy the source code of this site and run your own site." and previously to that was also just "Buy the source code of this site and run your own site."... WTF!? Maybe the admin is thinking about close it or not, or maybe there are already some interested buyers and the service will continue running but with a new admin.

or maybe it will be just 'paid' service from now on
Activity: 61
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
Activity: 24
Activity: 63
Please add my microwallet faucet too: http://bitcoinrush .tk/faucet/  Smiley
please give here your link correctly its not working then op and other members can check this easily
Unfortunately bitcointalk cut my link Sad
Like this: http://bitcoinrush.tk/faucet/
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Please add my microwallet faucet too: http://bitcoinrush .tk/faucet/  Smiley
please give here your link correctly its not working then op and other members can check this easily
Activity: 63
Please add my microwallet faucet too: http://bitcoinrush .tk/faucet/  Smiley
Activity: 3
Also, seems like you enabled CloudFlare after you installed the faucet, now your faucet is kinda broken. Log in into the faucet admin, it will repair itself automatically.

We have lowered CloudFlare's security settings, so the faucet should now be fixed. If there are any more problems, please let me know. We gained a lot more popularity than we expected, and did not have the budget to cover for the exponential growth that occurred. If it is needed, a screenshot of our recent dispenses will be posted. Is there any estimated time of when we can be put back on LandofBitcoin?
When the faucet fixed. Log in the faucet admin and it will repair itself as I mentioned above. No need to change anything in CloudFlare.

(You can see transactions because your faucet working partially. But majority of the users can't use it.)
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
Prop's to the OP and real bitcoin O.G.  Wink

Keep up the great work
Activity: 7
We were wondering if it was a possibility to have our faucet in your faucet list? How do we go along by doing that?
Send the faucet links in email to be added to the list. (It was added.)

I'm navigating this part of your website, but cannot find Fr33Bitco.in anywhere. Am I looking in the wrong place? I might just be blind. Sorry Tongue

It was empty so it was moved to the disabled list. It's added back after a while if you refill it. We list working, non-empty faucets only.

Also, seems like you enabled CloudFlare after you installed the faucet, now your faucet is kinda broken. Log in into the faucet admin, it will repair itself automatically.

We have lowered CloudFlare's security settings, so the faucet should now be fixed. If there are any more problems, please let me know. We gained a lot more popularity than we expected, and did not have the budget to cover for the exponential growth that occurred. If it is needed, a screenshot of our recent dispenses will be posted. Is there any estimated time of when we can be put back on LandofBitcoin?
This might be a useful suggestion- break the faucet list down by captcha type. Recaptcha is super annoying so I avoid it unless the guaranteed payout is high enough to make it worthwhile.  Solvemedia and minteye are easiest for users.

Thanks. Good suggestion.

For now, you can hit the unfollow button if you see recaptcha.
We were wondering if it was a possibility to have our faucet in your faucet list? How do we go along by doing that?
Send the faucet links in email to be added to the list. (It was added.)

I'm navigating this part of your website, but cannot find Fr33Bitco.in anywhere. Am I looking in the wrong place? I might just be blind. Sorry Tongue

It was empty so it was moved to the disabled list. It's added back after a while if you refill it. We list working, non-empty faucets only.

Pages:
Jump to: