Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Largo Coin |PoS|Limited Supply|B2C|C2C| - page 2. (Read 7330 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
one thing i love about lrg is that it has a limited supply of 200,000,000 coins... wondering idea behind this exact number initiation tho
brand new
is the roadmap already updated or still the previous one? I wanna see the new, anyone have the link?
I think it's not updated yet, admin will give you if there is an updated especially in website. Anyway I recommend you to join their telegram or follow their twt to know the updated one
brand new
any plans largo will be implement NFT? seems NFT already hyped lately. NFT+deFi looks cool
Good idea but it is not their focus rn. Let them develop the product I mean insurance first till on top then implement another things
alright then... insurance still best idea for me because it can be use for real cases. I mean for real life thingy

glad many investors trusting largo also the companies 👍

that's their job to develop their product being high quality and make some investors or people aware of it, besides the price pretty stable. So.. I think largo already succeed as new project. Hmmm.. not so new but yeah.
brand new
any plans largo will be implement NFT? seems NFT already hyped lately. NFT+deFi looks cool
Good idea but it is not their focus rn. Let them develop the product I mean insurance first till on top then implement another things
alright then... insurance still best idea for me because it can be use for real cases. I mean for real life thingy

glad many investors trusting largo also the companies 👍
brand new
is the roadmap already updated or still the previous one? I wanna see the new, anyone have the link?
brand new
brand new
Wohooooo! I am so bullish with that. Lets wait for the next update, team always has their own way of innovation.
brand new
brand new
so, LARGO is a defi project or utilizing the decentralization aspects within? please tell me thnks

as far as my understanding.... it is a YES. Decentralized System in LRG means that the infrastructure and protocol are not controlled by a single authority and belongs to users Kiss

that makes sense. thanks for replying. how do you gain more comprehension about LRG?
me personally prefer learning from its whitepaper, so helpful
brand new
so, LARGO is a defi project or utilizing the decentralization aspects within? please tell me thnks

as far as my understanding.... it is a YES. Decentralized System in LRG means that the infrastructure and protocol are not controlled by a single authority and belongs to users Kiss

that makes sense. thanks for replying. how do you gain more comprehension about LRG?
brand new
Is largo insurance applicable to e-commerce? And which country they already reach?
yes, they do partnership with some companies in e-commerce. as I know largo limited based on Hongkong but their project available across the globe.
May I know about their partnership and exchanges?
coineal, hotbit, btc-alpha and kraken. if you wanna know more about largo, you can check on their wp or official website buddy. here the link https://largocoin.io/
brand new
is largo has plan to implement NFT? is it possible? as I know Largo already use DeFi.
I thought largo wanna develop the insurance things first as its their focus. Also, you can see on largo's roadmap, that plain isn't exist yet.
brand new
is largo has plan to implement NFT? is it possible? as I know Largo already use DeFi.
brand new

nice explanation here. plus, Real use-cases of Largo Coin will be used as the next-generation tool in global trade to create trust between the buyers and sellers
brand new

brand new
brand new
Is largo insurance applicable to e-commerce? And which country they already reach?
yes, they do partnership with some companies in e-commerce. as I know largo limited based on Hongkong but their project available across the globe.
May I know about their partnership and exchanges?
brand new
Is largo has a plan to hook up ambassadors? I think it will be good if they do that and gp will aware of them. Because I know 'insurance' is significant part of life so and they have big potential
largo alread held it and the even is on going dude.. make sure you follow their telegram for updated information or their twitter. you can still join the proposal.
Okey thankyou, I already read the requirements. Looks easy but high quality 👍
brand new
brand new
Pages:
Jump to: