Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Largo Coin |PoS|Limited Supply|B2C|C2C| - page 7. (Read 7330 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Largo using CEX or DEX?
brand new
LRG will be listed on Kraken and its such a very good news imo. it is such a best place to trade... with low trading fees and has many great features.
Kraken is kinda legend in crypto exchange. It's crystal clear that it's great to be listed there and bring significant impact

Largo will be listed on Kraken, but it will be also good to plan the listing on coinbase. Who agree with me?

I am agree as well tho. CB is a good exchange, my proposal will be whether binance or bittrex. or do you guys have any other listing recommendations ahead? please discuss with me Cheesy

HAHAHa mate we have too many proposalll!!! just one by one, slowly but surely tho. Just keep support the TEAM!💖

you know. the spirit vibes in me sometimes cant handle this excitement tho. LONG LIVE LARGO.
Long live largo😇 I like your spirit even by only looking at your username mate.

his username seems so depressed yet he still keeps spreading positive and spirit vibes in the pandemic era haha
brand new
LRG will be listed on Kraken and its such a very good news imo. it is such a best place to trade... with low trading fees and has many great features.
Kraken is kinda legend in crypto exchange. It's crystal clear that it's great to be listed there and bring significant impact

Largo will be listed on Kraken, but it will be also good to plan the listing on coinbase. Who agree with me?

I am agree as well tho. CB is a good exchange, my proposal will be whether binance or bittrex. or do you guys have any other listing recommendations ahead? please discuss with me Cheesy

HAHAHa mate we have too many proposalll!!! just one by one, slowly but surely tho. Just keep support the TEAM!💖

you know. the spirit vibes in me sometimes cant handle this excitement tho. LONG LIVE LARGO.
Long live largo😇 I like your spirit even by only looking at your username mate.
brand new

Activity: 18

I agree. Kraken is not enough, we need at least two other major sites.
Coinbase and maybe MtGox when it reopens in a few months.

brand new

brand new

brand new
NFT or DeFi? choose ur fight!
Both are hype with their own unique. DeFi already hype but NFT was boom late.
NFT is still kinda prediction of next trend. It's possible that it would not be next trend I guess
brand new
Maybe this is silly question but if we listed on some exchanges it would obtained significant impact??
depends. If the project is good at first it will lead into good tho but many bad cases also exist like when they listed on exchange they got dumped price
brand new
Both are hype with their own unique. DeFi already hype but NFT was boom late.
brand new

brand new
brand new
agree. cant wait for its upcoming listings tho. it will add the liquidity and various marketplace to trade so the community can choose their own favs exchange to trade lrg.

Keep up the good work, Team core! We as the strong and solid community are always patiently waiting for your development!
brand new
agree. cant wait for its upcoming listings tho. it will add the liquidity and various marketplace to trade so the community can choose their own favs exchange to trade lrg.
brand new
brand new
As the prediction said that NFTS is the next trend I would say yes for NFT. But I'm not really into it since the hype will always change.
brand new
brand new
I hope the next listing on Kraken will pump up the price to be more than $10.
Yeah am buy some LRG  and wait moment pump in new exchange .
Hope profit from hold LARGO COIN
HODL team. LRG is a great project. Not many products could be in stable prices as Largo has been.
brand new
I hope the next listing on Kraken will pump up the price to be more than $10.
Yeah am buy some LRG  and wait moment pump in new exchange .
Hope profit from hold LARGO COIN

in my opinion, largo is good to multiply our profits. the portfolio of largo is increase by time. when the Kraken listing is out, I will buy some to my bags.
brand new
Maybe this is silly question but if we listed on some exchanges it would obtained significant impact??
Indeed. The most possible thing it will bring significantly increases in price. However if the new exchange is not really good it would not really impact the price.
Pages:
Jump to: