Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Largo Coin |PoS|Limited Supply|B2C|C2C| - page 3. (Read 7330 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Hey I need some info about Largo Coin Ambassadoe Program, thank you!

They are looking for ambassadors with good spoken and written English to represent the project by:
-Writing articles and reviews
-Creating videos: reviews of new features, announcements etc.

If you have experience or know the right persons for these activities, contact the team.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hey I need some info about Largo Coin Ambassadoe Program, thank you!
brand new
Is largo has a plan to hook up ambassadors? I think it will be good if they do that and gp will aware of them. Because I know 'insurance' is significant part of life so and they have big potential
largo alread held it and the even is on going dude.. make sure you follow their telegram for updated information or their twitter. you can still join the proposal.
brand new
Is largo has a plan to hook up ambassadors? I think it will be good if they do that and gp will aware of them. Because I know 'insurance' is significant part of life so and they have big potential
brand new
is it possible if bitcoin reach $20 end year? and how about alts? will follows or not?

Guys mark my words #BTC is gonna break 20k very soon may be in next 3-4 months in 1 week it's super bullish!!!trade on your own risk!!

how about alts? and why when BTC pump, alts going down? is it the pattern?
brand new
Experts answer the question of PayPal’s crypto integration: Is it the start of crypto mainstream adoption? Wink Wink Wink
brand new
is it possible if bitcoin reach $20 end year? and how about alts? will follows or not?

Guys mark my words #BTC is gonna break 20k very soon may be in next 3-4 months in 1 week it's super bullish!!!trade on your own risk!!

Neither Trump nor Biden will call the shots. Both of them will answer to the same bosses: big corporations, bankers, lobbyists and the war machine.
brand new

brand new
brand new
After Bitcoin's strong breakout above $15,000, analysts are looking toward Ether as the market sentiment around Ethereum strengthens.
brand new
This has been one of the more memorable US elections, and it’s still not over. Despite this, markets expect Biden to become US president-elect with only 6 more electoral votes needed – Trump needs 56 and must win PA, GA, NV, and NC.
I hope Biden will love crypto and tech so the regulations will be lit. Blockchain will be on board!
brand new
This has been one of the more memorable US elections, and it’s still not over. Despite this, markets expect Biden to become US president-elect with only 6 more electoral votes needed – Trump needs 56 and must win PA, GA, NV, and NC.
brand new
how can I find the white paper of Largo? thx
You can find on their website largocoin.io Sir. Maybe you can join their telegram channel to.
brand new
how can I find the white paper of Largo? thx
brand new
Bitcoin above US$15k for the first time since 2018.  ELECTIONS DOES lol
end year will be $20? is it possible? or... just 'happy for a while'
brand new
Bitcoin above US$15k for the first time since 2018.  ELECTIONS DOES lol
brand new
is Defi flop again? I mean the trend slowly down?

Defi is treasure - Here to stay - Building a revolutionary Economy

Defi is the evolution in the bitcoin-crypto - blockchain economy

Becoming a big and new part of the global economy 💪💚
i love the concept so much about defi but yea many projects take advantage of  it and make it looks bad coz scam trend, etc. I hope the real one will against them with great project.

YES! ANYWAY I think Iran and Russia are already using Bitcoin to circumvent sanctions  and just decided to reveal it.

hope another countries will realize tho how good do  investment in crypto. China also being the first aware of it

TRUUUE Chinese city launches cryptocurrency lottery, gives away digital coins to promote adoption..... Cheesy

China always become the best and first. They know how potential crypto is

YUP! US is fucked up. China is more stable in most of the aspects comparing to the US recent condition lol
brand new

i love the concept so much about defi but yea many projects take advantage of  it and make it looks bad coz scam trend, etc. I hope the real one will against them with great project.

YES! ANYWAY I think Iran and Russia are already using Bitcoin to circumvent sanctions  and just decided to reveal it.

hope another countries will realize tho how good do  investment in crypto. China also being the first aware of it

TRUUUE Chinese city launches cryptocurrency lottery, gives away digital coins to promote adoption..... Cheesy

China always become the best and first. They know how potential crypto is
brand new
Biden will crash crypto harder I think because they say he would organize a lockdown in the US.. So maybe we will see BTC on 3K once again 😍
brand new

Pages:
Jump to: