Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Largo Coin |PoS|Limited Supply|B2C|C2C| - page 6. (Read 7330 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Many predictions said that Defi hype will be taken by NFTs hype next year. I just wonder how Largo will respond to the new hype?
NFT still absurd for me lol NFT become hype late but for now DeFi will take many places for lomg-term I guess
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
hope lrg coin pump and increase volume in hotbit because am trade lrg coin in hotbit  Grin
brand new
Many predictions said that Defi hype will be taken by NFTs hype next year. I just wonder how Largo will respond to the new hype?
brand new
Largo can handle the DeFi memes projects bad exposure with its powerful sustainability, no doubt.
Exactly! DeFi project that deserved to be hype and support!
anyway, indirectly Largo also being affected to be hype more since  DeFi got much huge impact and jump to 85% in recent month
It's such a massive increase of DeFi project. I dunno when this hype will still exist, but I believe Defi is not short-term but it would last long term
tbh.. this concept really neat and I believe it would be long-term hype as we know many people love being free and they want to do it by ownself
brand new
Largo can handle the DeFi memes projects bad exposure with its powerful sustainability, no doubt.
anyway, indirectly Largo also being affected to be hype more since  DeFi got much huge impact and jump to 85% in recent month
It's such a massive increase of DeFi project. I dunno when this hype will still exist, but I believe Defi is not short-term but it would last long term
brand new
brand new
With such a fast hype and popularity that Defi has gotten, it should be a very great innovation so when it's not being current hype it will still nice
brand new

I am completely agree. after defis next will be nfts. be sure to DYOR cause we know LRG will just live longest

defi is also a booming project. and hope the largo can last long like you said
With its strengths, I strongly believe in largo better value. Hope Largo can last long
brand new
Activity: 340
Merit: 251

I am completely agree. after defis next will be nfts. be sure to DYOR cause we know LRG will just live longest

defi is also a booming project. and hope the largo can last long like you said
brand new

brand new
brand new
What's kind of blockchain that largo used? How about the product and partnership?
They use Pos. For exchange they already listed on coineal, hotbit, btcalpha. Kraken soon.
brand new
What's kind of blockchain that largo used? How about the product and partnership?
They use DeFi and make it successful DeFi. Maybe you  can go check on their white paper to know more.
brand new
brand new
How many team member in Largo? How can I see?
you can see on their roadmap btw or you can join their telegram channel and ask amin directly
Ohh you mean Largo team. I've never noticed it in their wp. Maybe there's an info about it on the website
brand new
Why do you ask it here? Just go check it on the telegram directly mate.
brand new
you can see on their roadmap btw or you can join their telegram channel and ask amin directly
brand new
brand new
Largo using CEX or DEX?

IDK. I mean, what are the exchanges that have listed largo? pls lemme know
Pages:
Jump to: