Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Largo Coin |PoS|Limited Supply|B2C|C2C| - page 5. (Read 7330 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Apart from most coins mentioned in the previous post, Largo Coin brings real use cases to business with its crypto insurance platform. My question is, what is the real use case does largo focus on?
insurance?? i ever read that they do insurance which clear for both seller and buyer, but idk the detailed maybe yoy can see on their whitepaper. i just assume they focus on product or transaction (?)

ah thats it! i just remember now haha. thx for reminding me bout insurance. I think LRG can make it more widely spreaded
yup. that's their uniqueness I guess.
brand new
Apart from most coins mentioned in the previous post, Largo Coin brings real use cases to business with its crypto insurance platform. My question is, what is the real use case does largo focus on?
insurance?? i ever read that they do insurance which clear for both seller and buyer, but idk the detailed maybe yoy can see on their whitepaper. i just assume they focus on product or transaction (?)

ah thats it! i just remember now haha. thx for reminding me bout insurance. I think LRG can make it more widely spreaded
brand new
brand new
brand new
is that true that mining decrease the value? i just curious why on some projects doesn't like meaning? they looking for increasing coin value?
Mining is a very complicated task to do. The best coin mining that we know how great the result is btc. It seems like that coin you mention has an issue.

crypto mining is gonna remain and even become more profitable in the upcoming years
Mining will be more difficult and with bigger complexity. Especially after halving like btc for example, many miners revealed how difficult it is with lower fees and higher electricity costs.

many transactions means will be profitable for miners right? like eth

ETH hash rate hits all time high, mining it is 3X more profitable than BTC
Yup, I know it. Miners will happy about it.
brand new
IMHO, its gonna be LIT if LRG go integrating with some DeFi. HDYT?
I thought LRG has already implemented Defi since long time ago
brand new
IMHO, its gonna be LIT if LRG go integrating with some DeFi. HDYT?
brand new
is that true that mining decrease the value? i just curious why on some projects doesn't like meaning? they looking for increasing coin value?
Mining is a very complicated task to do. The best coin mining that we know how great the result is btc. It seems like that coin you mention has an issue.

crypto mining is gonna remain and even become more profitable in the upcoming years
Mining will be more difficult and with bigger complexity. Especially after halving like btc for example, many miners revealed how difficult it is with lower fees and higher electricity costs.

ETH hash rate hits all time high, mining it is 3X more profitable than BTC
brand new

brand new

brand new

brand new
$20K is reasonable in Q4 2020. But we might face deflationary period maybe in January 2021 when the government find the vaccine where all assets will hit rock bottom before rallying up again just like early this year.

brand new
brand new
brand new
DeFi is such a hard hit for big centralized exchanges! Anybody thoughts?

Many project begin to use this concept and I think its promises for future
brand new

It's just kinda temporary I guess. I don't think Defi could keep its existence later after the hype is changed
brand new
brand new
DeFi literally will break the world. Finally scam trend already over and DeFi will get great attention again.

Yeah agree with your statement mate. People are just getting smarter by time and experience. Hope people would learn from their mistakes.
brand new
DeFi literally will break the world. Finally scam trend already over and DeFi will get great attention again.
brand new
hope lrg coin pump and increase volume in hotbit because am trade lrg coin in hotbit  Grin
Good hope. I hope the best for your hope since I'm doing there either
Pages:
Jump to: