Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Largo Coin |PoS|Limited Supply|B2C|C2C| - page 4. (Read 7330 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
is Defi flop again? I mean the trend slowly down?

Defi is treasure - Here to stay - Building a revolutionary Economy

Defi is the evolution in the bitcoin-crypto - blockchain economy

Becoming a big and new part of the global economy 💪💚
i love the concept so much about defi but yea many projects take advantage of  it and make it looks bad coz scam trend, etc. I hope the real one will against them with great project.

YES! ANYWAY I think Iran and Russia are already using Bitcoin to circumvent sanctions  and just decided to reveal it.

hope another countries will realize tho how good do  investment in crypto. China also being the first aware of it
brand new

i love the concept so much about defi but yea many projects take advantage of  it and make it looks bad coz scam trend, etc. I hope the real one will against them with great project.

YES! ANYWAY I think Iran and Russia are already using Bitcoin to circumvent sanctions  and just decided to reveal it.
brand new

brand new
I'm happy coz largo always focus on their product development especially the insurance. So proud!!!!
It's so target for all good project. If a project want more investors with volume then they will indeed more concept development. Although you are right largo good project and very impressive there promising roadmap.
yup. that's way I proud of them. they did their promises and finish what they start.
brand new

brand new
brand new
PayPal news guys!!  this is impressive and innovative!
you right. they already have an option to handle previous matter. good.
brand new
Anyways been accumulating some gems cause we might see another Crypto bullrun. Including LRG. TO THE MOON!!! Cool
maybe it will be new ATH, but just wait for it lol

yup! who knows, though. let us just keep accumulating the portfo and be ready for any upcoming bull run.
nice wishes!!!

praying for the best
brand new
Anyways been accumulating some gems cause we might see another Crypto bullrun. Including LRG. TO THE MOON!!! Cool

yup! who knows, though. let us just keep accumulating the portfo and be ready for any upcoming bull run.
nice wishes!!!
brand new
PayPal news guys!!  this is impressive and innovative!
brand new

brand new
brand new
guys do you know about PayPal allows cryptocurrencies, meaning you can not only hold BTC in your account but you can also pay with it (merchant receives $). This could lead to next mega-bullrun, simply because millions of people can suddenly use crypto. LRG will get its new ATH!

is this case use as a solution from past matters?

YES! Kinda...
brand new
finally btc already reached $12, I hope all Alts will follow. How amazing it is.
brand new
guys do you know about PayPal allows cryptocurrencies, meaning you can not only hold BTC in your account but you can also pay with it (merchant receives $). This could lead to next mega-bullrun, simply because millions of people can suddenly use crypto. LRG will get its new ATH!

is this case use as a solution from past matters?
brand new
brand new
fyi, DeFi get hype attention again and non stop. Scam trend who? Lol proud for some projects which used DeFi into the good one!

hahaha what a whole jokes riteeeee? those scam defi projects are just making the crypto image become bad. not good for the eco.
yes! glad that many good one still exist! Largo is one of! anyway, no one can deny how great DeFi is indeed
brand new
fyi, DeFi get hype attention again and non stop. Scam trend who? Lol proud for some projects which used DeFi into the good one!

hahaha what a whole jokes riteeeee? those scam defi projects are just making the crypto image become bad. not good for the eco.
brand new
brand new
Pages:
Jump to: