Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 107. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 100
It is already some weeks that the Opening Page is announcing that the bounty campaign will appear later, but nothing has appeared so far...
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
Quite a lot of time transactions require today Undecided
What does technical support say on this issue?

They said there were some server issues, I believe all of that is sorted out now. Didn't invest these days.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
What does technical support say on this issue?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Are there any benefits for token holders or it will be used just for trading on their platform?
what benefits do you need? it's just a platform for trading, not a bank
Activity: 350
Their server is dealing with all these ourchases for the last 24 hours;
For example, can a guy from ethiopia buy a (using latoken) house in Lithuanian??? I am really not sure...The world has to be changed with no countries and borders...Who defines trustee??
I'm sure, you can buy asset with lat
Activity: 434
I see lots of FUD...
It's always a good sign here: Markets are not smart... and worse than FOMO is BOMO: Bitterness of having missed out...

this coin has a great future :-)
What makes you think that the coin has a future?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
So about a week ago I bought 15 ETH worth and then subscribed to the Telegram Channel.  One of the issues that is starting to concern me is that if they don't sell out, LAToken will just get to keep all unused tokens for sale at a later date (instead of burning them or somehow adding value to our postions) at their own discretion.  It just seems to me that in this scenario, the LAToken team would retain control of over 80% of the outstanding tokens.  If so, what is the benefit to us if all they are going to be doing is diluting our share over time?  At a price of appx. 42 cents the valuation seems a little steep.   Not trying to spread FUD, just some general observations and concerns I have.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
I see lots of FUD...
It's always a good sign here: Markets are not smart... and worse than FOMO is BOMO: Bitterness of having missed out...

this coin has a great future :-)
Activity: 560
If the CEOs will be sued, they won't be the ones you can trust. And the fines are so high.
But they are CEOs. They will pay a fine and then be all fine.
But still you won't be able to trust them, will you?
Indeed. And isn't it the highest cost?
I know whay are you trying to say. But in a ceo's case you know he is a scam if a trial concludes so. And an ICO?
The public perception is a powerful tool.
I can say anyone that LAToken is scam. So all their marketing achievements go in vain.
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
Their server is dealing with all these ourchases for the last 24 hours;
Activity: 294
Are there any benefits for token holders or it will be used just for trading on their platform?

I have similar question! Are there any bonuse for the first investors? Or has the ICO already started?
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
www.fintropy.io
If the CEOs will be sued, they won't be the ones you can trust. And the fines are so high.
I know whay are you trying to say. But in a ceo's case you know he is a scam if a trial concludes so. And an ICO?
The public perception is a powerful tool.
Activity: 560
www.fintropy.io
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Not everyone can buy assets on the Marketplace.
OK, for the except of the countries in which the ability to sell assets is almost guaranteed.
LATOKEN is not only about tokenization, their coins can be just traded. So do not worry about the inaccessibility of a number of functions
But the tokenization of property and the trade in it are the fundamental function of the company, are not they?
No. Can be 2/3, but not the foundation
I would say that half the basis of the company is tokenization

You are both right, but not completely, at 1/2.
 Grin Grin Grin
armaan56 is being evil as crap today. What's wrong?
I don't understand what's going on with their presale or the interlude or how in the world its called.
usual pre-sale. or do you not like that newcomers are given a big bonus?
But do not the first investors deserve big bonuses? They risked more

Here I completely agree.
Your right, but do not forget only that all investors are at risk

Sure, but those investing now see large funds raised and commercial success, whereas the early birds invested almost blindly.
at all stages of investment, everything is approximately equal, there are differences, but they are insignificant
What is the hard cap of all rounds? Is there the risk that no 4th round will  NOT take place because the hard cap is fulfilled before?
200 million LAT. If they certainly will not want to sell anymore

Well, they certainly would like to sell more, but now they have sold about 60M LAT

Do you think this figure will grow dramatically?

Depends on when ICO will end. Do you know the date?
As far as i know, it's a middle of october
Jump to: