Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 141. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
And must be a very advanced farm here, i think. Grin
If they can't even raise a hype, how can they make a revolution?
Slowly but surely. Fortresses are not taken with a pounce.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
You may be sure. Quite a small number of ICO are capable of raising this much funds. That is to say, the team is strong indeed.
Money does not play a major role. Yes - they are needed, but if you do not have an idea and strategy. You will lose even if you have all the money of Scrooge McDuck
It is interesting to imagine Scrooge McDuck in a world of cryptocurrency. Smiley
You may be sure. Quite a small number of ICO are capable of raising this much funds. That is to say, the team is strong indeed.
Money does not play a major role. Yes - they are needed, but if you do not have an idea and strategy. You will lose even if you have all the money of Scrooge McDuck
It is interesting to imagine Scrooge McDuck in a world of cryptocurrency. Smiley
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
What you guys think about perspective of SEC regulations for LAT in USA? Will can we buy anything in America ever for LAT?
Hard to say. LATOKEN did not easily enter the American market. A few weeks ago, americans could not buy LAT at all. What can we say about real estate sales

But USA citizens are allowed to sell the assets. That means, a non-American resident will be able to buy a piece of property in there easily.
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
Sure, I didn't mean anything like that. But I hope you agree with me that they are capable of offering a product enjoying quite a demand.
Activity: 560
The bonus is too large, don't you think? It seems for me that today it's more profitable to buy lat with ETH rate so low and the bonus so high.
It's the bonus for only the first part. There are a lot of contributors who haven't known about LAT until now, so they deserve a chance I believe.
This is just words.
I state it directly: LAToken can't sell their LATs and they just find new and new ways to create a demand. And the reason why the demand is low is just because the idea itself is unimplementable.
Do you have any proof? I think ICO is going very well
It is slowing down, isn't it?
OK.
Let us imagine then that the amount of the funds raised will stay the same. It definitely won't but let's just imagine it.
What do you think will happen then?
What can happen? "Oh sorry, we aren't able to conduct business with that mount of turnover. We'll partly refund you, thanks for support."
They have no purpose to collect a certain amount. Yes, they have a hard cup - 40 mil $, but this is not the goal, it's just the amount after which they will close the sale ahead of schedule. The main goal of LATOKEN is the integration of the cryptocurrency into the economy. As it seems to me, everything goes according to plan

If they can't even raise a hype, how can they make a revolution?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
rule of law is underrated..
What do you mean?
It seems to me his point is that even the rule of law can't help when you conduct business with the government. I can't agree, a democratic government wants to look as credible as possible for the electorate.
The real question is: will LAToken work with civil societies of the countries its trustees are located at?
I think it all just depend on their government and how the government wants to imposed a new law for this new ICO project.
Of course, but the government needs to be counterbalanced by the civil society on that, don't you think?
Activity: 658
All this discussion about "what if" is pointless. Valentin have said that even with these funds the platform will grow and flourish, so be it.
Naturally, everyone will have many doubts and questions. This is a new area of the economy

Surely, but still it would be wise to think in a rational way. Mathematically, there is non-zero probability of every event, but how high is it?
Activity: 350
Can we see LAToken in its original ERC20 form?
If you suddenly decided to sell LAT immediately after entering the exchange - I advise you to wait at least a couple of months or not to sell all at once
Because ICO's is only gaining popularity. Remember Ethereum's ICO, they collected only 18 mil$, and LATOKEN already received 15 mil$. And how much money will be collected by usual ICO in next year?
All this discussion about "what if" is pointless. Valentin have said that even with these funds the platform will grow and flourish, so be it.
Naturally, everyone will have many doubts and questions. This is a new area of the economy
Activity: 700
Is the list price going to be higher than 0.0013?
I would like to know more about the price of LAT after October 11  Cool
September 28 will be broadcast from CEO LATOKEN. It makes sense to prepare contentious questions and ask everything directly from the founder
What you guys think about perspective of SEC regulations for LAT in USA? Will can we buy anything in America ever for LAT?
Hard to say. LATOKEN did not easily enter the American market. A few weeks ago, americans could not buy LAT at all. What can we say about real estate sales

There are many blockchain projects offering tokenization of different asset? why should I choose LAToken?
Only LATOKEN is based on the existing business.
I joyned this crowd sale
Good to you, bro)
The bonus is too large, don't you think? It seems for me that today it's more profitable to buy lat with ETH rate so low and the bonus so high.
It's the bonus for only the first part. There are a lot of contributors who haven't known about LAT until now, so they deserve a chance I believe.
This is just words.
I state it directly: LAToken can't sell their LATs and they just find new and new ways to create a demand. And the reason why the demand is low is just because the idea itself is unimplementable.
Do you have any proof? I think ICO is going very well
It is slowing down, isn't it?
OK.
Let us imagine then that the amount of the funds raised will stay the same. It definitely won't but let's just imagine it.
What do you think will happen then?
What can happen? "Oh sorry, we aren't able to conduct business with that mount of turnover. We'll partly refund you, thanks for support."
With $15M of turnover? Can't trade tokens of shares or real estate?
But the goal is $40M. It's not that they elaborate it out of nowhere.
It's not a goal it's just hard cup after which sales will be closed ahead of schedule

Join Facebook-Live videochat with Valentin Preobrazhenskiy (LAToken Founder) on 28 September
https://www.facebook.com/events/647152225672576/

Valentin will discuss:
1. Blockchain Economic Forum in New York organised by LAToken: http://blockchainforum.global/
2. Sustainable Rules and Governance Framework
3. Investments: crypto vs fiat stocks
4. Scalability, speed, and security of blockchain: prof-of-...
6. Interdisciplinary brainstorm: future of blockchain
7. $5 trln of cryptoassets by 2025 or just a bubble?

I missed. Sad Where can I see the record?
You didnt miss this video chat, cause it will start on 28 September  Grin
Good to me. I will prepare questions

Jump to: