Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 139. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 151
I was wondering recently: can cryptocurrency benefit mutual understanding between nations?
I believe we have discussed something related to this earlier, but the international nature of LAToken just keeps arising these thoughts.
On one hand, it can meet the requirements of WTO somehow. On the other hand, governments doesn't care about WTO tbh. May LAToken practices bring more order to that system?
You mean that since the trustees will have to act as a mediator between the buyer and the owner they will link countries?
I didn't mean that but this is a good idea.
Maybe it's more about that the governments will be working together in the KYC sphere?
That's possible too, but personally I stick to the idea that states keep losing their power. The future belongs to corporations.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
Cryptocurriencies and trade based on them can be good for understading between some people from different nations. But for goverments and states this tendencies not good i think.
Well, it's arguably. Governments desire to control the financial flows indeed, but not for the expense of their stability. And some free-trade will benefit to their stability.
On the other hand, there is money-laundering and illegal activities financing. But LAToken will implement KYC, and governments will cooperate both with LAToken and each other in order to increase their security.
Perhaps my views on this question are too pessimistic, but i see "money-laundering and illegal activities financing" one of the most important spheres of activity of almost any state. I am pretty sure that no one modern state will help to make their financial activities more open for anybody.
Well, it's not up to LAToken to disclose states' financial activities even in case it will become a super-corporation Cheesy
But it will do its part to prevent such activities of non-states actors.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
On the other hand, there is money-laundering and illegal activities financing. But LAToken will implement KYC, and governments will cooperate both with LAToken and each other in order to increase their security.
it is incredibly difficult to try to predict something in this area. But definitely everyone (every state i mean) will try to shove his nose into actions of others, and hide his own way in every possible way.
Cryptocurriencies and trade based on them can be good for understading between some people from different nations. But for goverments and states this tendencies not good i think.
Well, it's arguably. Governments desire to control the financial flows indeed, but not for the expense of their stability. And some free-trade will benefit to their stability.
Perhaps my views on this question are too pessimistic, but i see "money-laundering and illegal activities financing" one of the most important spheres of activity of almost any state. I am pretty sure that no one modern state will help to make their financial activities more open for anybody.
www.fintropy.io
I was wondering recently: can cryptocurrency benefit mutual understanding between nations?
I believe we have discussed something related to this earlier, but the international nature of LAToken just keeps arising these thoughts.
On one hand, it can meet the requirements of WTO somehow. On the other hand, governments doesn't care about WTO tbh. May LAToken practices bring more order to that system?
You mean that since the trustees will have to act as a mediator between the buyer and the owner they will link countries?
Maybe it's more about that the governments will be working together in the KYC sphere?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
But if I do not want someone to know about my life?
The data you provide will be protected as confidential. There are not so many cases in which it could be disclosed.
Google already knows about you much more than you can imagine. No need to worry about some identify information for future KYC politics on LAToken platform.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
www.fintropy.io
Don't you want to discuss something easier? I do not understand what is KYC and how it relates with LAToken.
Know your customer (KYC) is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of its clients. You can check wikipedia for basic understanding.
I think that KYC will certainly be introduced on the LAToken platform, and very soon. Major international business can't operate without it in most coutries.
As far as I know they are planning to do so.
Don't you want to discuss something easier? I do not understand what is KYC and how it relates with LAToken.
Know your customer (KYC) is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of its clients. You can check wikipedia for basic understanding.
I think that KYC will certainly be introduced on the LAToken platform, and very soon. Major international business can't operate without it in most coutries.
But what about anonimity and decentralization? This is main features of cryptocurrencies.
LAToken not an cryptocurrency, this is buisness. "In order to ensure that our services are not utilized by unwanted and illegal elements to further their illegal motives, we intend to facilitate our operations by means of (i) obtaining sufficient information about our clients and verifying customer identity; (ii) conducting ongoing due diligence of assets tradable on the LAT platform; (iii) highlighting suspicious customers and operations."(C)
No anonimity, only full transparent. Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
But what about anonimity and decentralization? This is main features of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 284
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
What happens to the shares at the expiration of the forward contract on 9/30? Is the trading activity between LAT customers now, or is it just the company doing the trading?

Both, we have market making budget
Activity: 336
Can you explain, if I buy tesla shares for 1000 tokens, but token price will increase in value 2x, when I sell those tesla shares, I will get 2x less tokens, as the price of the tokens has increases over time?

Well, not exactly. On our platform you could purchase Tesla tokens for, let's say, X amount, and if the price increases (the price of our tokens is linked to real asset prices from the market) you will be able to sell it on our platform for 2x amount
Generally speaking, market situation is reflected on our platform, so your profit or loss will depend on market situation

Activity: 252
Can you explain, if I buy tesla shares for 1000 tokens, but token price will increase in value 2x, when I sell those tesla shares, I will get 2x less tokens, as the price of the tokens has increases over time?
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
Guys, what do you think about ethereum hard fork https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-announces-metropolis-hard-fork-coming-late-september
How will this affect to the LAT tokens?
Hard to tell as for the prices. But it may make the life of careless users easier, I think.
In a way?..
Hard fork it's like upgrade, you know. Speed, reliability - everything will improve
I see, thanks. And the price of mining will be lower, as I take it. Not a good sign.
In this hardfork, a change in the algorithm is promised, which will make the mining more costly. Price of mining must grow, at least because of the payment for electricity.
And without hard fork, the complexity of mining will increase. And as for me - it's good. The number of solo miners will go down to zero

Hardfork is not yet occurred so those solo miners will still have enough time to recover for their loss.
Jump to: