Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 140. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
I was wondering recently: can cryptocurrency benefit mutual understanding between nations?
I believe we have discussed something related to this earlier, but the international nature of LAToken just keeps arising these thoughts.
On one hand, it can meet the requirements of WTO somehow. On the other hand, governments doesn't care about WTO tbh. May LAToken practices bring more order to that system?
www.fintropy.io
Right now nobody can sell anything because there are trustees to seal an agreement with and the platform to develop. But they will be able to tokenize their property.
You mean the prospect of agreeing with the SEC, or i missed some changes in LAToken rules?
LAToken is complementary with SEC rules now.
I will be sure of this only when USA citisens will be have full access to functionality of LAT platform.
This will need an additional round of talks, I suppose.
Don't you want to discuss something easier? I do not understand what is KYC and how it relates with LAToken.
Yes, sure. KYC is quite a difficult practice.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Right now nobody can sell anything because there are trustees to seal an agreement with and the platform to develop. But they will be able to tokenize their property.
You mean the prospect of agreeing with the SEC, or i missed some changes in LAToken rules?
I will be sure of this only when USA citisens will be have full access to functionality of LAT platform.
Don't you want to discuss something easier? I do not understand what is KYC and how it relates with LAToken.
www.fintropy.io
Platform users can only be individuals? Or legal entities, too? Or there is no difference at all?
Legal entities for sure can, there are a point in terms of service about that.
I have a questions about "worldwide" features, for example. Restriction of the functional works only in the territory of the above-mentioned countries? If I am a US citizen, but went to Europe on a tour. Maybe i can gain access to full functionality of trade platform during my trip somehow? Or maybe i can register a fictitious company outside USA and achive full access to any operations with backed-assets? I can't buy this assets for firm bcz i am USA citisen, but what if my firm will buy it for me?
If you are an US citizen/resident, you should select that you are such. No matter where you are at the moment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Platform users can only be individuals? Or legal entities, too? Or there is no difference at all?
I have a questions about "worldwide" features, for example. Restriction of the functional works only in the territory of the above-mentioned countries? If I am a US citizen, but went to Europe on a tour. Maybe i can gain access to full functionality of trade platform during my trip somehow? Or maybe i can register a fictitious company outside USA and achive full access to any operations with backed-assets? I can't buy this assets for firm bcz i am USA citisen, but what if my firm will buy it for me?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I think some difference is only for process of tokinization. On trusties and custodians level. And strongly depends on local country laws.
Activity: 238
The "full functionality" for everybody can't be achieved at least until winter i think. LAToken developers must finish many things before. But some of the stated features can be discussed.
Yes, but tokenizing will be allowed earlier I expect. Maybe not for all kinds of assets but Valentin has tested it already.
The "full functionality" for everybody can't be achieved at least until winter i think. LAToken developers must finish many things before. But some of the stated features can be discussed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
Come on, more details. I was sured too, that tokinization not allowed for USA livers.
When you're to buy some LAT and you state you're a US citizen, you see the following:
Thank you for the clarification, guys. I am so retard in the morning.><
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
www.fintropy.io
What you guys think about perspective of SEC regulations for LAT in USA? Will can we buy anything in America ever for LAT?
Hard to say. LATOKEN did not easily enter the American market. A few weeks ago, americans could not buy LAT at all. What can we say about real estate sales
But USA citizens are allowed to sell the assets. That means, a non-American resident will be able to buy a piece of property in there easily.
Are you sure? I thought that US citisens and residents can't sell anything on LAT platform yet, at least right now?
Come on, more details. I was sured too, that tokinization not allowed for USA livers.
When you're to buy some LAT and you state you're a US citizen, you see the following:
What you guys think about perspective of SEC regulations for LAT in USA? Will can we buy anything in America ever for LAT?
Hard to say. LATOKEN did not easily enter the American market. A few weeks ago, americans could not buy LAT at all. What can we say about real estate sales
But USA citizens are allowed to sell the assets. That means, a non-American resident will be able to buy a piece of property in there easily.
Are you sure? I thought that US citisens and residents can't sell anything on LAT platform yet, at least right now?
If they can't even raise a hype, how can they make a revolution?
Slowly but surely. Fortresses are not taken with a pounce.
Agree with that. LAToken pursues the long-term agenda and it has a detailed plan on that. It doesn't make unrealistic promises to turn the world upside down in a couple of months.
www.fintropy.io
Jump to: