Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 163. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Do you guys follow KYC and AML rules?

i repeat for security of everybody, this account is stolen, i'm the original owner, yesterday i tried to contact some admin but nothing, be careful  Angry
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What happens if the tokens from round 3 which will not be sold? Will round 3 sale period be extended? Or unsold tokens will just be burned?
In round 2 unsold tokens was added to company pool. I think in the third round will be the same.
This tokens must be locked in some sort of escrow..
That is can be a bit concerning if all unsold tokens circulating back to the team.
Why do you think so? Smiley
Activity: 238
What happens if the tokens from round 3 which will not be sold? Will round 3 sale period be extended? Or unsold tokens will just be burned?
In round 2 unsold tokens was added to company pool. I think in the third round will be the same.
This tokens must be locked in some sort of escrow..
That is can be a bit concerning if all unsold tokens circulating back to the team.
If round 3 will not fully funded.. no support for debt and commodites? What if they need 40m usd, but only get like 18-20? Will we still be able to trade real estate, commodities, work arts?
Serious qustion. What does it mean for the functionality of the project?
I'm sure that the functionality will not suffer. Also i believe that their budget was initially calculated with such a deficit.
Activity: 284
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
If round 3 will not fully funded.. no support for debt and commodites? What if they need 40m usd, but only get like 18-20? Will we still be able to trade real estate, commodities, work arts?

No, this information is incorrect. We'll add these assets anyway.
Yes. After first round LAToken CEO Valentin Preobrozinsky told that they already have all the funds they need for current development.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Serious qustion. What does it mean for the functionality of the project?
For all contributors who have worries about SEC:

Gil Penchina from IDG Ventures says in a TechCrunch article, that SEC shows support for ICOs that are not securities, and explains, why LAToken is compliant with all the regulation:

“LAToken platform .. is not launching in the US operations which may attract SEC attention. LAToken postponed opening for the US such innovation as tokenized stocks and commodities which are currently tradable on the platform in other regions. At the same time, their LAT (which is not asset linked) is open for the US as it is similar to many other utility tokens giving a credit to pay for future platform usage such as assets tokenization, KYC, transactions etc.”

https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/14/sec-shows-support-for-icos-that-are-not-obviously-securities/
This is very interesting concept, but I don't know how the team want to handle the regulation issue especial the security issue, I don't know if this token pass the Howey test or not, because this issue is becoming a very important topic in the space

LAT is not a security according the Howey test. Moreover we have special restrictions for contributors from some countries.
Good idia. I`d like to join boutny Roll Eyes waiting for a link.

Dont worry bounty campaign will be announce soon. Keep patience.
Me too,  I like this project. Look good interesting project with trading platform. This project will be huge in the future

Bounty campaing is over. We won't start any new
Why does the amount of LAT in circulation increase from 2019 to 2022? The token sale will be finished this year, from where does these 220M tokens come from?
They say they have the company pool, I believe it has been discussed here already.
I look in infographics on the first page once more. Supply of tokens for first 5 years 400K LAT. 50% for sale, 20% company tokens, 10% team pool and 20% network growth. I am not sure that i understand it right. Network growth for extra sale in near 5 years, team pool is reward for LAToken company employees, company tokens some kind of controlling stake? What parts of this will be used "in case of due neccessity"?
I think that only "network growth" are reserved in case of "due neccessity". For me it indicates that the LAToken is confident in the stability of its enterprise even in the environment of a crazy cryptomarket.
All parts of unfrozen tokens can be used in case of unforeseen circumstances. Smiley
Activity: 266
Why does the amount of LAT in circulation increase from 2019 to 2022? The token sale will be finished this year, from where does these 220M tokens come from?
They say they have the company pool, I believe it has been discussed here already.
I look in infographics on the first page once more. Supply of tokens for first 5 years 400K LAT. 50% for sale, 20% company tokens, 10% team pool and 20% network growth. I am not sure that i understand it right. Network growth for extra sale in near 5 years, team pool is reward for LAToken company employees, company tokens some kind of controlling stake? What parts of this will be used "in case of due neccessity"?
I think that only "network growth" are reserved in case of "due neccessity". For me it indicates that the LAToken is confident in the stability of its enterprise even in the environment of a crazy cryptomarket.
Activity: 266
This is very interesting concept, but I don't know how the team want to handle the regulation issue especial the security issue, I don't know if this token pass the Howey test or not, because this issue is becoming a very important topic in the space
I still quite optimistic about it. Especially after techcrunch article.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Quick question. In my LAT wallet there are transactions which I have not completed. How to remove them?

Activity: 294
How do you think guys, is it possible that in the future latoken will unite with other platforms that tokenize real assets?
How many platforms allowing tokenize assets you know? Except for LAToken

Exactly 3 or 4
Activity: 252
What mean LAT App store? Will there be any special applications for trading on the site?
Jump to: