Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 165. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Techcrunch explain why tokenization of assets like LAToken platform are not launching in the US operations which may attract SEC attention https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/14/sec-shows-support-for-icos-that-are-not-obviously-securities/
But do people buy this utility token, wait and expect profit?

They buy it to operate at the LAT marketplace
Activity: 252
Techcrunch explain why tokenization of assets like LAToken platform are not launching in the US operations which may attract SEC attention https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/14/sec-shows-support-for-icos-that-are-not-obviously-securities/
But do people buy this utility token, wait and expect profit?
Activity: 336
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Still who will be responsible if the tokenization procedure was performed illegally?
The trustee is liable for everything concerning the tokenization procedure. So it's in their interest to perform it according to the national legislation.
I see, so I could theoretically sue the trustee for my costs due to them not fulfilling their contractual obligations?
Let's firstly see the exact contractual obligations.
Activity: 560
Still who will be responsible if the tokenization procedure was performed illegally?
The trustee is liable for everything concerning the tokenization procedure. So it's in their interest to perform it according to the national legislation.
I see, so I could theoretically sue the trustee for my costs due to them not fulfilling their contractual obligations?
Do you mean because of the countries they allow investments from?
No, let's put aside the countries in which the tokenization is illegal completely. I mean that the procedure itself could be legally erroneous.
Activity: 490
Do you mean because of the countries they allow investments from?
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
And what if a trustee decides to sell its assets at the platform?
A good question LOL. I think, there isn't one game in the town and you can always find another trustee on the platform.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
And what if a trustee decides to sell its assets at the platform?
Activity: 238
Why does the amount of LAT in circulation increase from 2019 to 2022? The token sale will be finished this year, from where does these 220M tokens come from?
They say they have the company pool, I believe it has been discussed here already.
I look in infographics on the first page once more. Supply of tokens for first 5 years 400K LAT. 50% for sale, 20% company tokens, 10% team pool and 20% network growth. I am not sure that i understand it right. Network growth for extra sale in near 5 years, team pool is reward for LAToken company employees, company tokens some kind of controlling stake? What parts of this will be used "in case of due neccessity"?
I'm not sure if I got it, but may it be so that these 50% are used as stated in the WP, and other 50% are distributed according to their purposes? So all the parts are to be distributed, but each up to the specific goal.
White paper describes the distribution of funds received for the sale on the company's development. This is 50% of nonfrozen tokens (200M). But I can not find info about how different parts from remaining 50% of nonfrozen tokens will be used in the near future.
I have a question concerning the trustees though. Yes, they're verified by LAToken, they're leaders in their respective markets etc. But what if they will come up with a brilliant idea to make some profit from their positions? Like giving a preferential regime to some clients?
Then LAToken will withdraw their license, I suppose.
And if it's a major investor to LA Token? Will they really do so?
Just as keepinquiet said. LAToken is as good a business as any, and their reputation is one of their main resources. If it will be a major investor, LAToken will ask them to repay the damage or withdraw their license.
I have a question concerning the trustees though. Yes, they're verified by LAToken, they're leaders in their respective markets etc. But what if they will come up with a brilliant idea to make some profit from their positions? Like giving a preferential regime to some clients?
And if it's a major investor to LA Token? Will they really do so?
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
It's about their business reputation. They may receive some profit from such operations in the short-term, but their business reputation will be spoiled if this scheme will be known to the wide public. And the risk of that is quite high.
OK. And what the public will do about it? "Oh, they deceived some crypto geek. What a pity. But their liquid soap is good though, so we don't care".
I'm afraid you don't get the point. It's not about liquid soap, it's about the trustworthiness. It doesn't matter actually who is that guy you deceive. The fact that you're capable of doing so matters.
It's about their business reputation. They may receive some profit from such operations in the short-term, but their business reputation will be spoiled if this scheme will be known to the wide public. And the risk of that is quite high.
OK. And what the public will do about it? "Oh, they deceived some crypto geek. What a pity. But their liquid soap is good though, so we don't care".
pretty interesting project, but ques about assets escrow is not clear
There are trustees dealing with it. What do you want to know?
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
Why does the amount of LAT in circulation increase from 2019 to 2022? The token sale will be finished this year, from where does these 220M tokens come from?
They say they have the company pool, I believe it has been discussed here already.
I look in infographics on the first page once more. Supply of tokens for first 5 years 400K LAT. 50% for sale, 20% company tokens, 10% team pool and 20% network growth. I am not sure that i understand it right. Network growth for extra sale in near 5 years, team pool is reward for LAToken company employees, company tokens some kind of controlling stake? What parts of this will be used "in case of due neccessity"?
I'm not sure if I got it, but may it be so that these 50% are used as stated in the WP, and other 50% are distributed according to their purposes? So all the parts are to be distributed, but each up to the specific goal.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
pretty interesting project, but ques about assets escrow is not clear
Jump to: