Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 164. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
How do you think guys, is it possible that in the future latoken will unite with other platforms that tokenize real assets?
How many platforms allowing tokenize assets you know? Except for LAToken

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Nice. Actually an ICO that can really start to get back at the banks. This is brings back cryptocurrency back to its roots. The housing crisis brought about tons of skepticism, and I'm all about it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
How do you think guys, is it possible that in the future latoken will unite with other platforms that tokenize real assets?
Do you mean mergers and acquisitions?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 336
If I want to list my asset at LAToken, how can I do that?
We are very interested in your proposal. Could you leave us more information about the asset and your email/contact? We will contact you as soon as the option is available. Thank you!
Activity: 234
If I want to list my asset at LAToken, how can I do that?
Activity: 252
Anybody know what guys from Wall Street think about tokenization of real assets?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Nice one, you have to improve the community and network first because that is one of the important keys.
What's legal address of the company?
1) Name: LAT Foundation Limited
2) Address: Services Cayman Limited, P.O. Box 10008/ Willow House/ Cricket Square, Grand Cayman, KY1-1001/ Cayman Islands
3) Company's code: 326174
4) VAT: No (There is no VAT tax in Cayman Islands)
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Why do you need this information? if you are not sure of the reputation of the company that conducts ISO, read the white paper or just use google.  Smiley
I see that coinmarketcap allready has a LAT for Latium, how they will be listing LAT token?
We're working on it now!
I see that coinmarketcap allready has a LAT for Latium, how they will be listing LAT token?
Techcrunch explain why tokenization of assets like LAToken platform are not launching in the US operations which may attract SEC attention https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/14/sec-shows-support-for-icos-that-are-not-obviously-securities/
Good article, it'll be interesting for all investors  Cool
This looks very interesting. im in real estate here in the uk, i want to research this most definetly
You are welcome! Smiley FAQ for real estate is under development now, we will publish it as soon as possible!
Activity: 420
This looks very interesting. im in real estate here in the uk, i want to research this most definetly
So the round 3 has started with 12% bonus?
With 12% bonus, yes!
So the round 3 has started with 12% bonus?
Why don't you show pre-sale statistics?
Jump to: