Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 160. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 250
The property must be bought back by the seller or sold by a custodian at a fiat auctio regardless of its price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What happens if the price of the property goes down below 80% of the value?
Activity: 434
Can I tokenize, and then actually sell my used car using the LAToken platform?

If your used car is special custom or retro, maybe it can be tokinized like work of art.
So i can't tokinize something not specified during four rounds of sales?
You will can, but not in the near future. Badman74 said here about the universal scheme. But right now LAToken follows their roadmap.
What do you mean about following roadmap?
According to whitepaper, new specific assets will be added during 2019 year. I think LAToken wants complitely solve all problems of his four basic asset types before adding any other types. Polish all procedures.
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
OK, I see it. Cost reduction by complying with national laws. But what if the national law will be: "Everybody pays 50% from crypto transactions"? Will LAToken follow it too?
Let's not beat about the bush. We talked about it yesterday.
"What if..." - it's not the option. Why in the world would they introduce such a law? To make the cryptocurrency market dead in that specific economy? Or to make the number of cybercrimes rise with a spring?
Activity: 266

If your used car is special custom or retro, maybe it can be tokinized like work of art.
You will can, but not in the near future. Badman74 said here about the universal scheme. But right now LAToken follows their roadmap.
What do you mean about following roadmap?
Activity: 560
OK, I see it. Cost reduction by complying with national laws. But what if the national law will be: "Everybody pays 50% from crypto transactions"? Will LAToken follow it too?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Wait. How will a client contact the trustee if they doesn't know who they are?
Via LAToken as a middleman.
So what's the difference between that and the traditional model? This way we just get back to a bunch of middlemen.
Don't know it's what LAToken wants to do.
Are you trolling? It's not LAToken, it's you who came up with this ridiculous idea!
No need to be rude, it's just an idea. And quite an efficient one.
It isn't, pls read my post above.
So what's the difference between that and the traditional model? This way we just get back to a bunch of middlemen.
Are you trolling? It's not LAToken, it's you who came up with this ridiculous idea!
No need to be rude, it's just an idea. And quite an efficient one.
Activity: 434

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The thing is, clients will pay in your scheme. They'll pay for risks taken by trustees who work in not-quite-legal sphere, for LAToken performing middleman services, for compensations to the victims of this reckless playing with the law. Don't you think it isn't the most rational plan to implement?
LAToken actually wants to comply with the national legislatures in order to reduce risks and costs. This way it will be no risk of losing the reputation for trustees and no high costs. The latter is the primary purpose of LAToken after all.
Activity: 266

Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
www.fintropy.io
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
OK, OK. Let them ban the USA participants and maybe Chinese, and obey the laws of their base country... what is it? Poland? Russia? Whatever it is, I don't believe it has strong security. Why restrict the access by every sign of complaint from any official?
Security laws, you mean?
OK, let's imagine everything will be exactly as you say. To hell with all the other laws and legislatures.
Guess how many trustees will agree to work with LAToken?

LAToken can just not show the real identity of the trustees. Saying that they are highly respected leaders of the market will be enough.
They risk to be exposed to public dishonor everyday then. Dishonor because they are involved in the platform which in this scenario may easily be a "place to sell stolen cars" - that's your words.
You think that by just hiding their real identity you will compensate for these risks?
I believe that they get their compensation from the operations, don't they?
Activity: 238

OK, OK. Let them ban the USA participants and maybe Chinese, and obey the laws of their base country... what is it? Poland? Russia? Whatever it is, I don't believe it has strong security. Why restrict the access by every sign of complaint from any official?
Security laws, you mean?
OK, let's imagine everything will be exactly as you say. To hell with all the other laws and legislatures.

LAToken can just not show the real identity of the trustees. Saying that they are highly respected leaders of the market will be enough.
What's the meaning of transparency then?
He thinks that transparency isn't important for clients I guess Tongue So we may call to some drug-dealers to be trustees as well. Their identity isn't exposed, everything is OK.
What are you talking about? What drugdealers? It's about that LAToken can register these trustees and say: those are real trustees, you can address them, we trust them. It's LAToken reputation and they will make sure that trustees are really to be trusted.
www.fintropy.io
Security laws, you mean?

What's the meaning of transparency then?
He thinks that transparency isn't important for clients I guess Tongue So we may call to some drug-dealers to be trustees as well. Their identity isn't exposed, everything is OK.
Jump to: