Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 162. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 151
So NAV is to be developed, and what can be next, I'm just wondering?
Maybe some neural networks tools? I've read in the WP that the technical details of the LAT implementation allows the developers to introduce them.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
So NAV is to be developed, and what can be next, I'm just wondering?
What mean LAT App store? Will there be any special applications for trading on the site?
Yes. They actually say they will add more and more useful instruments for trading.
So will we have some statistic tools?
I'm more interested in whether we will have correct statistic tools.
This is quite verifiable actually.
Like how?
Like one can calculate his profits and expenses manually or using other tools. One can use machine learning for that for example. Will LAToken's stats be wrong, everybody will know about it in a couple of hours.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
What mean LAT App store? Will there be any special applications for trading on the site?
Yes. They actually say they will add more and more useful instruments for trading.
Like how?
www.fintropy.io
Yes, NAV is being in development now for instance.
Ah, you mean this table? Looks solid but i was wondering why does it show incorrect data Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Yes, NAV is being in development now for instance.
Activity: 560
www.fintropy.io
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 434
I was sure that following rounds will be less and less successful even at the time of the first sale. LATOKEN very quickly collected the amount claimed for the first round. But sharp decline in sales rate was visible already during sale of reserve tokens.
Why are you so calm then?
In addition, the main part of the LAToken team from Russia. Russian developers are used to working in conditions of budget deficit.
I was sure that following rounds will be less and less successful even at the time of the first sale. LATOKEN very quickly collected the amount claimed for the first round. But sharp decline in sales rate was visible already during sale of reserve tokens.
Because I think that everything is going normal. I am sure that they planned like that. Or at least that they have variants of business plans for a smaller number of raised funds.
Activity: 238
What if the team wants to sell the massive amounts of LAT to the exchanges?
It would be just stupid. Smiley Moreover, i think that all LAT team is interested in strong LAT, and becouse that they will work very carefull with big company pool.
What reason do you have to think so?
They won't get much from that because price will drop sharply, and the LAToken platform itself will get problems because of low price.
Besides this, they directly interested in high price of LAT, because 0.01% comission at the LAToken Marketplace are their, and they will sell frozen tokens after 5 years.
But I thought that the ratio between investors and company tokens must be 1:1. But after second round it 3:5 already. And it seems to me that the rounds 3 and 4 will not be so successful as the first one too.
It would be just stupid. Smiley Moreover, i think that all LAT team is interested in strong LAT, and becouse that they will work very carefull with big company pool.
They won't get much from that because price will drop sharply, and the LAToken platform itself will get problems because of low price.
Besides this, they directly interested in high price of LAT, because 0.01% comission at the LAToken Marketplace are their, and they will sell frozen tokens after 5 years.
But I thought that the ratio between investors and company tokens must be 1:1. But after second round it 3:5 already. And it seems to me that the rounds 3 and 4 will not be so successful as the first one too.
What happens if the tokens from round 3 which will not be sold? Will round 3 sale period be extended? Or unsold tokens will just be burned?
In round 2 unsold tokens was added to company pool. I think in the third round will be the same.
This tokens must be locked in some sort of escrow..
That is can be a bit concerning if all unsold tokens circulating back to the team.
Why do you think so? Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Is there some kind of contractual lock which will prevent the dev team from dumping the LAT to open markets?
What happens if the tokens from round 3 which will not be sold? Will round 3 sale period be extended? Or unsold tokens will just be burned?
In round 2 unsold tokens was added to company pool. I think in the third round will be the same.
This tokens must be locked in some sort of escrow..
That is can be a bit concerning if all unsold tokens circulating back to the team.
Why do you think so? Smiley
Jump to: