Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 169. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What difference between LAT, LATP and LABT?
As far as I know LAT is the main company token, LATP is a token for pre-sale. LABT - i don't know

Liquid asset-backed tokens (LABT) are the tokens issued at the LAT platform to allow fractional ownership of assets sold at the LAT platform. LABT are issued on the Ethereum platform by means of the ERC20 smart contract. A third-party Trustee will hold the actual asset and retain the seller’s option to buy back the asset from the LABT holders at market price on the settlement date. If the seller refuses to exercise the option, the asset will be sold at fiat auction by the trustee and LABT holders are entitled to receive their corresponding share of the proceeds.
Can you explain it more simply?
The property is assessed in LABT, then investors purchase LABT with their LAT. On the settlement date, the tokenizer buys LABT back at the market price. Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
As far as I know LAT is the main company token, LATP is a token for pre-sale. LABT - i don't know

Liquid asset-backed tokens (LABT) are the tokens issued at the LAT platform to allow fractional ownership of assets sold at the LAT platform. LABT are issued on the Ethereum platform by means of the ERC20 smart contract. A third-party Trustee will hold the actual asset and retain the seller’s option to buy back the asset from the LABT holders at market price on the settlement date. If the seller refuses to exercise the option, the asset will be sold at fiat auction by the trustee and LABT holders are entitled to receive their corresponding share of the proceeds.
Can you explain it more simply?
If i use LAT to buy Google for example, what will be given to me to confirm that I am a Shareholder of Google?
You buy not a Google share, but LABT backed with a Google share. So technically you aren't a shareholder.
So it is like a CFD?
Something like that.
Activity: 490
If i use LAT to buy Google for example, what will be given to me to confirm that I am a Shareholder of Google?
You buy not a Google share, but LABT backed with a Google share. So technically you aren't a shareholder.
So it is like a CFD?
Activity: 238
Will LAToken distribute tokens to MEW automatically?
No.
Will LAToken distribute tokens to MEW automatically?

They will be available for trading on the exchange as LAT?
No. LABT - special unique token. Can be traded only on LAToken platform.
Activity: 350

They will be available for trading on the exchange as LAT?
There are also special LABT tokens, there are issued for every specific iten tokenized on the platform. For example an hotel in NY would have it's tokens by the name - LABTHOTELNY1 and a resort in Brussels would have it's tokens  named - LABTRESORTBRUS1.

Activity: 350
LATP just is a previous version of LAT token. For first presale. All of LATP was transformed into LAT with a 1 LATP = 3000 LAT rate at the end of the 1 sale round.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
I am really waiting for Berkshirehathway to get listed on LA
Can real estate be tokenized and traded on the LAT platform right now?
Good question.
Right now - no. Certifing trustees still in process. I do not expect it until the end of October.
Good question.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Why you make a minimum contribution - 10 ETH? It's not too much for beginners?

I don't think that is the minimum, i think the team first want to address big investors and then set the bar low for anyone to enter the ICO,  Cindicator team too is using this strategy by scaling down the minimum Ether investors can invest once one tier of the investment has been treated
But as far as I know LAToken gave bonuses to large investors at the pre-sale stage (min contribution was 200 ETH) and during the 1st round (5-10% bonus). The main idea of latocen, to integrate the cryptocurrency into the world economy, but how to do it, if you are only targeting to large investors?

Yes but this is only the pre-sale...they search big investor to have the base to grow up Smiley
Grin
If they are so strongly obsessed with large investors, this does not distinguish them from the usual exchange. I thought LAToken mission is to give equal opportunities to all, regardless of the amount of capital.
Jump to: