Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 170. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Honestly this Project is one the best ICOs i've ever been a part of. Team behind it did a great job so they deserve everywhere support we can give.
I am begin to think that they can take off like an Apple or Facebook.
What do you think about the latest LATtoken potential?
Trading volume of tokens of $4 tn for asset crypto could reach $40 tn by 2025. Total capitalization of 4 major asset classes (real  estate, equity, debt and commodities)  could exceed $600 tn. Tokenization allows trading with transaction costs of 0.01% or less. This should increase transaction volume to more than 10 times their asset value. Thus, total transaction volume potential is at least $6 quadrillion.
As the first tokenized multi-asset platform, LAToken can experience an intensive growth, listing assets worth $1.2 trillion at the LAT Platform by 2025. Trading volume is expected to exceed $14 trillion as the transaction costs fall to 0.001–0.01%.
Gtac01, i found these estimates at last. Smiley In White Paper. Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Honestly this Project is one the best ICOs i've ever been a part of. Team behind it did a great job so they deserve everywhere support we can give.
What do you think about the latest LATtoken potential?
Activity: 350
Can you prove it?  Huh
Activity: 379
Why you make a minimum contribution - 10 ETH? It's not too much for beginners?

I don't think that is the minimum, i think the team first want to address big investors and then set the bar low for anyone to enter the ICO,  Cindicator team too is using this strategy by scaling down the minimum Ether investors can invest once one tier of the investment has been treated
But as far as I know LAToken gave bonuses to large investors at the pre-sale stage (min contribution was 200 ETH) and during the 1st round (5-10% bonus). The main idea of latocen, to integrate the cryptocurrency into the world economy, but how to do it, if you are only targeting to large investors?

Yes but this is only the pre-sale...they search big investor to have the base to grow up Smiley
Activity: 238
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
I have a technical question. The paper says 600,000,000 lat are supposed to be froozen for 5 years, so we are left with the circulating supply 400,000,000 lats. Right? If the marketcap hits 400,000,000  then the rate of the token will be $1, if i am not wrong about this formula?
200M will not be circulated unless there will be due necessity for that. They are in the company pool.

So how much token will be in circulation in first year? 200M?
or 800M?

Must be 200M.
I know that this question has been asked many times, but what about the exchanges? ICO is almost over, but there is still no list of available exchanges.
Guys, what happened to the thread on slack? Only I can't find it?
They closed Slack channel because of many spam messages
scamers Angry
I hope this thread will not be deleted.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

I don't think that is the minimum, i think the team first want to address big investors and then set the bar low for anyone to enter the ICO,  Cindicator team too is using this strategy by scaling down the minimum Ether investors can invest once one tier of the investment has been treated
But as far as I know LAToken gave bonuses to large investors at the pre-sale stage (min contribution was 200 ETH) and during the 1st round (5-10% bonus). The main idea of latocen, to integrate the cryptocurrency into the world economy, but how to do it, if you are only targeting to large investors?

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

Activity: 294
They closed Slack channel because of many spam messages
Activity: 336
In 7 hours the next round will begin and the minimum contribution will be 0.0013 ETH
Ok, I get it. But why did you put such a high price for a minimum investment? Yes, I realized that you will reduce the price tomorrow, but why increase it for one day?

Its increase during the pre-sale, because of 15% bonus
Activity: 172
I have a technical question. The paper says 600,000,000 lat are supposed to be froozen for 5 years, so we are left with the circulating supply 400,000,000 lats. Right? If the marketcap hits 400,000,000  then the rate of the token will be $1, if i am not wrong about this formula?
200M will not be circulated unless there will be due necessity for that. They are in the company pool.

So how much token will be in circulation in first year? 200M?
or 800M?
Do you have news about China? How did you solve the problem with ICO ban?

We're dealing with this issue now. We comply with national regulations, and the recent regulations of Beijing is respected by us.
Cointelegraph cites LAToken CEO Valentin Preobrazhenskiy in an article about industry’s response to China’s ICO ban https://cointelegraph.com/news/how-industry-responded-to-chinas-ico-ban
Activity: 189
Do you guys follow KYC and AML rules?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
In 7 hours the next round will begin and the minimum contribution will be 0.0013 ETH
Ok, I get it. But why did you put such a high price for a minimum investment? Yes, I realized that you will reduce the price tomorrow, but why increase it for one day?

Do you have news about China? How did you solve the problem with ICO ban?
Jump to: