Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 173. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Is it  labeled as security?

No, LAT is not a security according to Howey test
Can you please explain in detail? It seems to me that it fails on almost every point. Would appreciate hearing a break-down.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What will the bonus structure for tomorrow?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
following Smiley
You want to see the beginning of third round tomorrow too? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
following Smiley
Activity: 560
Why does the photo of Ismail Malik looks computerized?
It's the photo from his LinkedIn profile. You could see the profiles of team members by clicking on their photos.
OK, i see it now. Thanks.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
It's the photo from his LinkedIn profile. You could see the profiles of team members by clicking on their photos.
OK, seems legit enough. But still each government may have its own view on the cryptocurrency market, however prospective it turns out to be. How LAToken will deal with local legislatures?
I tend to believe that the governments worldwide will sooner or later recognize the cryptocurrency market. By reducing the expenses such models as LAToken's greatly contribute to the development of economy.
I am not so sure about that. It's a question of the national security first of all.
Depends on how do you define the security. Doesn't it depend on economic wealth of the citizens?
Sure, that's the human security concept. But still cryptocurrency could be used in purposes of money laundering and financing illegal activities. Will LAToken be able to control that somehow?
They for sure will. There's a quote from the WP:
In  order  to  ensure  that  our  services  are  not  utilized  by  unwanted  and  illegal  elements  to further their illegal motives, we intend to facilitate our operations by means of (i) obtaining sufficient  information  about  our  clients  and  verifying  customer  identity;  (ii)  conducting ongoing  due  diligence  of  assets  tradable  on  the  LAT platform;  (iii)  highlighting  suspicious customers and operations.
OK, seems legit enough. But still each government may have its own view on the cryptocurrency market, however prospective it turns out to be. How LAToken will deal with local legislatures?
I tend to believe that the governments worldwide will sooner or later recognize the cryptocurrency market. By reducing the expenses such models as LAToken's greatly contribute to the development of economy.
I am not so sure about that. It's a question of the national security first of all.
Depends on how do you define the security. Doesn't it depend on economic wealth of the citizens?
Sure, that's the human security concept. But still cryptocurrency could be used in purposes of money laundering and financing illegal activities. Will LAToken be able to control that somehow?
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
www.fintropy.io
As far as I know, they will consult with their trustees on that. Since trustees are residents of the respective countries, they will make sure that tokenization of assets complies with the national law.
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
And I also heard that the former CEO of MySpace is also their advisor now! Their intentions are serious indeed.
Yes, I see.
I really like the concept, but still there are a lot of questions for me. For instance, do they have some research on which they build their model? I know there are some talks about significant growth of cryptocurrency market, but I haven't seen any serious paper on that so far.

You can find our researches here: https://latoken.com/research

Wow, didn't know about that. Thanks, I'll read through.
Activity: 284
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
And I also heard that the former CEO of MySpace is also their advisor now! Their intentions are serious indeed.
Yes, I see.
I really like the concept, but still there are a lot of questions for me. For instance, do they have some research on which they build their model? I know there are some talks about significant growth of cryptocurrency market, but I haven't seen any serious paper on that so far.

You can find our researches here: https://latoken.com/research
www.fintropy.io
Yes, I see.
There is really thorough research on this subject actually. Read "The Business Blockchain" by W. Mougayar.
Yes, I see.
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
That's great, means they sure know a lot about finances.
But why do rebranding then? Besides, whatever a strong team was involved in this AI Banks project, LA Token is too complicated and large-scale a project to be run by their team.
They have an amazing advisory board. Their advisors are experts in financial sphere and blockchain tech, check it out: https://sale.latoken.com/team
Jump to: