Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 174. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
That's great, means they sure know a lot about finances.
But why do rebranding then? Besides, whatever a strong team was involved in this AI Banks project, LA Token is too complicated and large-scale a project to be run by their team.
Rebranding is a common practice. To my mind it shows the ability of a business to adopt to the market conditions, and La Token does it successfully.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
But why do rebranding then? Besides, whatever a strong team was involved in this AI Banks project, LA Token is too complicated and large-scale a project to be run by their team.
Activity: 284
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
I heard that LA Token is somehow linked with AI Banks. Is it banking project?
It might as well be a rebranding. Or AI Banks might just be an investor  Grin

It was a rebranding
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
keepinquiet is right actually, it's a rebranding. AI Banks didn't actually done banking, but if you have "Bank" in the company name, you have to be a bank.
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
It might as well be a rebranding. Or AI Banks might just be an investor  Grin
Activity: 560
Activity: 434
I grasp it finally. Grin
LAToken building products for several complicated verticals, for different areas to work on, such a operations, legal, tax, regulations, local differences, etc.
Building an online platform with a huge back-end infrastructure very difficult and costly.
So, LAToken needs world class developers, customer service, analysts, industry experts, lawyers, local representatives, biz. dev,  etc. They all needs money too.  Smiley

Activity: 238
I grasp it finally. Grin
Where does LAToken plan to spend all this money?
Every valuation describes expectations of investors. Crypto and blockchain topics have a hype now. This market is crazy and quick. If you want to compete with all the other similar projects, you need attracting unprecedented number of cash. The competition is gonna be tough, so LAToken needs $ to move fast and bring their platform to perfection.
If I correctly estimate, this valuation must be consider as “LAToken plans to build a company with a valuation at least $300M”. If they can achieve a massive adoption of their platform, this valuation will seem very small.
Gtac01, it looks high, but this is an approximate forecast. I think it's taken to the maximum. Becouse LAToken valuation depends a lot on ETH rate, which is very volatile.  Also this valuation includes 600M frozen tokens released only after 5 years.
But why is LAToken valuation so high? Where does LAToken plan to spend all this money?
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
hi all... this could be a fun one ! lets hope there will be  no crocodile tears in the future!the video is a masterpiece! Shocked
more and more interested in this project. waiting for updates
thank you."
Gtac01, it looks high, but this is an approximate forecast. I think it's taken to the maximum. Becouse LAToken valuation depends a lot on ETH rate, which is very volatile.  Also this valuation includes 600M frozen tokens released only after 5 years.
Why does LAToken need so much investment?
This rounds approximately indicates the implementation of a new type of assets. It is quite a complicated process, that why it need some time. And money ofc.
LAToken ICO duration so long. I dunno... Why so many rounds?
It isn't too optimistic. Actually, it's realistic prediction given that all the operations are simple and fast, using blockchain and automatized operations. There are no middlemen, no special taxes and the procedure of registration will be decentralized.
How about custodian services costs? They will not be cheap.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Still no bounty campaign at the horizon?
Unfortunately no. Sad
It's worth investing anyway, I suppose. Though I hoped to make a video about it Cheesy
Still no bounty campaign at the horizon?
Unfortunately no. Sad
Jump to: