Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 192. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Would u list LAT at poloniex?
They wrote that already in the process of listing on several exchanges, I think poloniex firstly
tnx, do you how long do the tokens take to show up in Lat wallet after transfer from ether wallet?
Activity: 336
They wrote that already in the process of listing on several exchanges, I think poloniex firstly
Activity: 336
When is LAT expected to be available to trade?
Activity: 284
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
Good to see new topic is officially open now for discussion about this amazing project. I like this project this is my most favorite so that I have much expectation from this team they will bring a new financial system through this innovatory trading platform which will take the cryptocurrencies to the next level.

Ty for your support! Yes, we asked moderators are we allowed to start a new thread - they said "yes"!
Activity: 294
I would like to reserve Filipino / Philippine Translation.  thanks

regards,
saichou

Hello dev, Can I reserved for Indonesia translation?

I will post my previous work later. Thanks in advance

We may right if we'll need these translations. Ty for your offer.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Good to see new topic is officially open now for discussion about this amazing project. I like this project this is my most favorite so that I have much expectation from this team they will bring a new financial system through this innovatory trading platform which will take the cryptocurrencies to the next level.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
I would like to reserve Filipino / Philippine Translation.  thanks

regards,
saichou
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Hello dev, Can I reserved for Indonesia translation?

I will post my previous work later. Thanks in advance
Reserving Hindi translation if needed.

We may right you if there'll be a need it this transltions
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Reserving Hindi translation if needed.
look like a big project. Is this new ann thread. Dont see this ICo before. Does it have any marketing campaign

Our last thread was closed due to bounty manager's mistake. We are really sorry for this situaction - there were very interesting discussion there. Hope they'll be restored here  Wink
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
look like a big project. Is this new ann thread. Dont see this ICo before. Does it have any marketing campaign
Reserved

LAToken (Liquid Asset Token) is the first tokenized assets exchange making tradable via crypto
real assets ranging from debt and equity to real estate and works of art. Tokenized assets are already availiable for trading in tokens. Asset owners can tokenize their property on the LAT exchange or list an asset backed token compliant with the listing rules.

Bounty campaign will be added later. Feel free to ask questions and reserve translations.

Pages:
Jump to: