Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 191. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Congratulation to you new ANN thread, I didn't see LAToken bounty topic links here.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I just bought some, I think it's a viable idea!
Why do you think so?
several reasons why:
 Philosophy of bridging crypto and real economy
 Strong advisory board
 Operationable platform
 Transpaternt business and team

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Why do you think so?
What happens if I don't invest real asset? Can I expect my LAT to worth more ETH in the future?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
This is good idea

I'm behind you  Cheesy
How much % discount on the next round?
Activity: 284
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
What stocks are already tradeable now on your platform?

We trade asset-baked tokens. Apple, Tesla, Amazon and many others can be already found on our platform
What stocks are already tradeable now on your platform?
When I saw the last thread, I knew something was wrong and that the Mod is going to close it, so I'm not surprised it was closed.

We don't try to hide that our bounty manager made a mistake. That's why bounty and this thread were closed. We're agree with administration's position, but that's sad anyway  Sad
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Warm welcome with this new thread I already invested into this project so that I'm following this. I hope this thread will continue without any interruption this is really big project.  
one more question, what mean 20M reserved in round 2 – real estate?

Right now we sell 30m tokens and may open 20m more from our reserve.

Different types of assets, connected with every round,  show our will to add them within dates shown. Now we work ccording to plan - you can add and trade RE already.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
When I saw the last thread, I knew something was wrong and that the Mod is going to close it, so I'm not surprised it was closed.
Activity: 294
one more question, what mean 20M reserved in round 2 – real estate?
Would u list LAT at poloniex?
They wrote that already in the process of listing on several exchanges, I think poloniex firstly
tnx, do you how long do the tokens take to show up in Lat wallet after transfer from ether wallet?
I put 250000 gas and gas price 21 gwei and wait about an hour

that's right!
They wrote that already in the process of listing on several exchanges, I think poloniex firstly
tnx, do you how long do the tokens take to show up in Lat wallet after transfer from ether wallet?

Usually it comes much faster! Anyway: ty for contributing
Activity: 294

As usuall it takes from 5 to 60 minutes. 5 as usuall, hope I can say "welcome to LAToken supporters family?"  Cool
yeah, I think so  Cool
Activity: 336

As usuall it takes from 5 to 60 minutes. 5 as usuall, hope I can say "welcome to LAToken supporters family?"  Cool

We aren't ready to name exchanges right now, but we already have agreements with some of them.
When is LAT expected to be available to trade?

You'll be able to find LAT on exchanges by the end of token sale (Oct 10)
Jump to: