Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 100. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Any information when LATs will be transferred and available on MEW?
OK. but why does the dev not answer. You have to get an answer as an investor !!
when collecting money, the devs are always there. and when they have money, nobody answers.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
I try to withdrawal my LAToken to my personal wallet make withdrawal from 25 Oct but don't get the token, I don't get the confimation email and now try to withdrawal again and finaly get the confirmation link, how long to get the token on my ETH wallet?
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
LAT Blockchain Economic Forum Overview

Miko Matsumura (Pantera Capital, a $100M ICO-only fund), Alex Mashinsky (Governing Dynamics, $3B+ in exits), Bradley Rotter (Rivetz), Matthew Spoke (Enterprise Ethereum Alliance) and Jalak Jobanputra (FuturePerfect Ventures) talk about BEF 201

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDU5257b3no
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Right now the price is down, but if adaption will occur we will hopefully see a price increase.
It should be easier for average Joe to use the platform.
iOS app with FIAT gateway?
Partnership with a appropiate company already offering this service?
Activity: 1
Any information when LATs will be transferred and available on MEW?
Activity: 20
The FUD is a strategy to make people sell at a loss then the FUD creator buys low, then price goes up. I would advise users to not sell since when the price goes up, you will regret having sold at the bottom.

Is it FUD if true?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
The FUD is a strategy to make people sell at a loss then the FUD creator buys low, then price goes up. I would advise users to not sell since when the price goes up, you will regret having sold at the bottom.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

It was to early for tokens distribution...

many non-investors trying to damp...
project, itself , based on great idea

This is part of natural growth weak hands will always out from any project at the beginning of the journey but it is great opportunity to buy this token at under the ICO price. Every project take some time to deliver so that it's clear only strong believers deserve for peaceful future.
Activity: 55
Merit: 10

It was to early for tokens distribution...

many non-investors trying to damp...
project, itself , based on great idea
wwh
Activity: 160
What will happen to my contribution if tokens are outlawed or tightly regulated?
Well I am ready to situations if tokens will be not profitable totally.
For me it is just investment which may grow or not.
And you should not invest all of your money in one coin.  Smiley
Activity: 444
Merit: 254
Hey Folks,

I want to move my LATokens off the LAToken wallet and into my Ethereum wallet.  How does the LAToken wallet charge for withdrawals?  Do I need to send Ether to it, or will it deduct from my LATokens?  If Ether, what is the charge?  I'm not seeing any info in the wallet or the FAQ about this.  Thanks!

Just use your Ethereum wallet which is compatible with ERC20 tokens (for example Mist, Myetherwallet, Parity and Metamask)
If you have other wallet - you have to be sure that you have the private key from it.
That's all - no need to have ETH for withdrawal. And NO deduct from your LATokens.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
I am really looking forward to the LAToken Blockchain Economic Forum

http://blockchainforum.global/

From what I see one of the most professional made conferences. And I happen to be in New York Smiley Surely some good news for Latoken (which saw a massive price decrease after coin distribution)

Activity: 1
Hey Folks,

I want to move my LATokens off the LAToken wallet and into my Ethereum wallet.  How does the LAToken wallet charge for withdrawals?  Do I need to send Ether to it, or will it deduct from my LATokens?  If Ether, what is the charge?  I'm not seeing any info in the wallet or the FAQ about this.  Thanks!
Hey guys. I have received my Latokens in my MEW. Thanks team.
Good luck to all!
Activity: 58
Ok, i finally got my confirmation/verification email. Coins still Not in my wallet But that is a step further.
yeah, i did not get the email at 1st .then click confirm comes with error.
do i need to get verify before i can withdraw?
You have to verify your withdrawal only via your email.
Thank you
Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Ok, i finally got my confirmation/verification email. Coins still Not in my wallet But that is a step further.
You have to verify your withdrawal only via your email.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
What will happen to my contribution if tokens are outlawed or tightly regulated?
Pages:
Jump to: