Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 101. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 444
Merit: 254
Also Latoken is available on Coinmarketcap.com
Thanks team!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/latoken/
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
LAToken is now listed on CoinCodex. Create a watchlist and follow LA in time real-time!

Mobile view:

Desktop view:

Activity: 906
Merit: 507
I have a question I used Coinomi integrated ico to participate in the ico I see my transactions on the blockchain but was never sent the tokens who do I contact
The price of token on the exchange below price on ico, what sense was to participate in ico?
An ICO investor couldn't have known it would go below ICO price once it gets on the exchange, it's not like people can predict the future or we would all be millionaires  Roll Eyes

Yes. that's right. but who would buy token should make it now. super cheap on etherdelta
0.0007 eth   .   ico was much more money  

Than that is good opportunity to buy more so that I picked some token under the ICO. I hope in long term this will get huge value this team is working nice when this platform will get more attention than it will be worth for it to hold this token.
Agree with you - it is nice chance to buy more with cheap price from weak hands  Smiley
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
The price of token on the exchange below price on ico, what sense was to participate in ico?
An ICO investor couldn't have known it would go below ICO price once it gets on the exchange, it's not like people can predict the future or we would all be millionaires  Roll Eyes

Yes. that's right. but who would buy token should make it now. super cheap on etherdelta

Than that is good opportunity to buy more so that I picked some token under the ICO. I hope in long term this will get huge value this team is working nice when this platform will get more attention than it will be worth for it to hold this token.

Why would you support a company that lies and will compete with you to sell company tokens?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Activity: 1
An ICO investor couldn't have known it would go below ICO price once it gets on the exchange, it's not like people can predict the future or we would all be millionaires  Roll Eyes
Activity: 19
We’re happy to announce the listing of LATOKEN on HitBTC, one of the Top 5 cryptocurrency exchanges, and EtherDelta, one of the fastest growing exchanges.

You can already trade LA/ETH pair. Please, note that LATOKEN ticker is LA. We are happy to introduce a short ticker for your convenience, that also reminds of our mission - Liquid Assets. Within few weeks we’re planning to list LATOKEN on several other exchanges, making trading easy and comfortable for our community.
Thanks for update. Lots of people were waiting for this ) Finally LA is on nice exchange - congratulations!
I tried to withdraw on 10/20/2017 08:06, but I am still on hold, status is still pending.
Is everyone in the same state?
Yep. I am in the same state but not worring. I see that withdrawals are in process  Smiley
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
We’re happy to announce the listing of LATOKEN on HitBTC, one of the Top 5 cryptocurrency exchanges, and EtherDelta, one of the fastest growing exchanges.

You can already trade LA/ETH pair. Please, note that LATOKEN ticker is LA. We are happy to introduce a short ticker for your convenience, that also reminds of our mission - Liquid Assets. Within few weeks we’re planning to list LATOKEN on several other exchanges, making trading easy and comfortable for our community.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
I tried to withdraw on 10/20/2017 08:06, but I am still on hold, status is still pending.
Withdrew to my wallet on 10/19/2017..... Still pending.....WTF?

Activity: 12
Hello has there been a set back? I don't see LAT even on coinmarket cap yet. I received my Tokens yesterday from the ICO. When is this going to be on an exchange? Att he very least its an erc20 token it would be on Ether Delta.
D.T
Activity: 2

It was completed to withdraw the remittance charge to the wallet. Thank you Cheesy
D.T
Activity: 2
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
shitty admin in telegram, giving false statement and changing deadline whenever they like
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
I have not got my tokens into erc20 wallet. I have requested for 5 days...
Activity: 20
What's the current circulating supply for LAT not the total supply so for when it lists on exchanges and cmc? Some say it's 200mil some 400mil..

They have 340 Million, 60 Million were sold, 400 Million total.  600 Million frozen. I have a feeling they are going to be selling their tokens on the platform moving forward.
Activity: 10
What's the current circulating supply for LAT not the total supply so for when it lists on exchanges and cmc? Some say it's 200mil some 400mil..
Pages:
Jump to: