Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 102. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
we must withdraw latoken to our wallet or not necessary?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
LAT sucessfully transferred to my MEW wallet. didn't take the 5 days the site stated originally. only took a few hours of processing time.

It's been almost a day for me.  Why would it take 1-3 days time to process a withdrawal in the first place?  That's a snails pace in crypto.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
The current status is US citizens cannot trade on the LAT platform, but can withdraw to MEW and then to whatever exchange has LAT trading and trade those tokens directly?
Activity: 35
LAT sucessfully transferred to my MEW wallet. didn't take the 5 days the site stated originally. only took a few hours of processing time.
Could you post the info that must be entered in myetherwallet to add the custom token? It was on LAToken page but when you make a transfer there is no way to see it again. Thx in advance
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
The Opening page has been saying for weeks now that the Bounty campaign is going to happen later, but it is not clear what they'd mean by "later".
Did anyone else's LAT telegram disappear? I'm freaking out over this.

Did they?  I just assumed they banned me from Telegram for asking perfectly legitimate questions.  

What perfectly legitimate questions did you ask?

I asked them a few questions, such as why they can't give us a specific date of when we can withdraw our tokens, and how many people have been approved for KYC to use their platform.  They have literally lied or avoided questions at every turn.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
How long it would take to take out my tokens from this platform to my own wallet still no option to take withdraw any update about this issue when this will get resolved. Any news about listing on other exchanges.
Activity: 239
Merit: 250

Did they?  I just assumed they banned me from Telegram for asking perfectly legitimate questions. 

l m curious to?
Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Did they?  I just assumed they banned me from Telegram for asking perfectly legitimate questions.  

Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Activity: 7
Does anyone know when this token will be traded on the exchange like coinexchange or yobit ... ??
Activity: 142
Anyone know is ICO over? If so, how many tokens per ETH were givin in ico?
Activity: 239
Merit: 15
Coinstelegram - Blockchain & Altcoins News
Does your platform work now?
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
It is known when there will be payments? For that do they wait?
Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
When can we expect to be paid our bounty?
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
Guys this is very bad the way that they handled this ICO.  If we didn't get scammed they are particularly greedy.  Up until yesterday they kept saying our tokens could be withdrawn on October 11th, Now they are saying at the end of the month.  They are still offering their tokens more than 12 hours after the ICO ended.  You can literally go on their website, sign up and purchase on the ICO.  They are selling tokens from their company pool of LAT while we are stuck with ours until we fill out additional KYC information. How can they be allowed to sell their own tokens (at a fixed price of .001512) from company pool while i'm stuck here holding mine and I can't do anything with them?

The KYC information is supposed to take 7 days to review.  However, as a US resident, I can't even trade on the platform.  Myself and others were banned from their telegram chat for asking about these shady practices.

Good luck everyone.  Feel like my money got stolen here, but I will hold out hope for the best.
They have started offering yesterday to avail sale for the market price. Since there were many contributors' requests they closed it now.
The end of October is just a deadline. They say the tokens will be withdrawable in a week or so.
And how long do you think KYC should take? It's hard to process all the requests, there are more than 10K contributors in there.
And please stop spreading FUD. They sometimes make mistakes, but they are correcting them better than every ICO I know.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Than i can benefit from owning assets tokens only from price growth, nor from rent?  and what about, for example, double sale (when the tokenized object is sold also offline)?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I confused, so what legal protection to the token holders have against the owner refusing to share the proceeds of the asset sale? Don't you think investors might be reluctant to purchase a property asset if they are shut out of the rental yield?
Jump to: