Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 19. (Read 106956 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Another question  - - - you wrote, there is enough customers, you need new providers.

Do you think its really true? I can see there many many not rented rigs every day (not only those with brutally high price) - providers have to go very low with prices...

Could be great to find new customers - where are you telling them this service exists? Only here or are you looking for customers elsewhere?

I think there is not such demand it deserves. More customers - higher prices - higher profit to you isnt it? Not necessary to make fees higher Smiley
Activity: 126
UPDATE - referral program is in place. Read first post for more details.
Hi,

If I want to add miners to my account, is it considered a  referral? is it 2%? 3%?
thanks!

Thats what Im also asking now...
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Remember to change this

For mining rig providers - how is final income calculated?
Your income = price - 2% - 0.0001 tx
Example: You set price to 0.1 BTC. 2% out of 0.1 is 0.002 BTC. Your final income is then: 0.1 - 0.002 - 0.0001 = 0.0979 BTC.
Payments are issued at the same moment your rig is rented - there are no delays! If payment fails, your rig is not rented.

and prob just put

NEWS 16.2.2014: Referral program is in place. Fee for all new providers is 3%. Old providers rate stays the same. There is 40% payment (of fee) to the referrer (that means 1.2% of total pay amount goes
directly to referrer). Referrers work by bringing new rig providers to the service (figured that, since we have
enough customers, but not enough rigs). If you would like to become referrer, PM me with your BTC address.
You need to bring in at least 1 rig (provider). I will give you more detailed instructions how to operate in PM.
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Current providers have old fee price   Cool That is the bonus for sticking with service in first month of operation.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi,

If I want to add miners to my account, is it considered a  referral? is it 2%? 3%?
thanks!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
To the person currently renting my rig, Bob, I added an extra hour to your lease because I saw about 15 minutes of downtime due to a network issue with my router.  Please let me know if you have any further issues.

Thanks,
- Bitlynx
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
Hi!

Since the design update today a few minutes / hours ago, I cannot update the leasetime.

After I put a number in "Modify renting time for [X] minutes" and after clicking yes in the dialogue it won't get updated.

Is it only me?

Have you extended lease time already? You can only extend by 30% of original renting time.

Hmm yes I have. Since I installed my GPUs with a riser I have massive problems but it worked one day without issues. Only now, exactly when it got leased, I have these problems so I kept extending.

Why can I only extend 30%? It's new, isn't it?

It has been there for about 2 weeks already.

Lol okay. So I haven't seen it cause I normally don't need this feature Cheesy

But anyways. Any explanation why it's only 30% now?

Thanks Smiley
Hi!

Since the design update today a few minutes / hours ago, I cannot update the leasetime.

After I put a number in "Modify renting time for [X] minutes" and after clicking yes in the dialogue it won't get updated.

Is it only me?

Have you extended lease time already? You can only extend by 30% of original renting time.

Hmm yes I have. Since I installed my GPUs with a riser I have massive problems but it worked one day without issues. Only now, exactly when it got leased, I have these problems so I kept extending.

It has been there for about 2 weeks already.
Hi!

Is it only me?

Hi!

Is it only me?

Hi!

Is it only me?
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
please give me the direct link to panda coin rig on leaserig i am confused.and i am talking about new panda coin

You can create order here: http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?page=account&o

For type select: Jane&nFactor&Others
In comment box write: I need rigs for NEW PANDACOIN!

Then your order will get filled and you have nothing to worry about Smiley

Maybe mail notification for providers? (Rig is off etc)

Already done, you just need to fill in your email to get notified. Rig will be reported as being offline after 100 failed attempts (100 mins).

100 Minutes!  Why?

Some of your rentals are only for a few hours.  I use a rolling majority of 10 polls -> max 10 minutes to call a rig dead and swap it to a backup.
Done.
Activity: 457
Merit: 273
Each algorithm has it's own type. Please update your rigs to appropriate type (Keccak, nFactor, Scrypt-Jane,...). Scrypt-Jane (previously Scrypt-Jane&nFactor&Others has ID 2 and all special rigs are in this category so far).

Suggestion: many miners actually don't know witch algorithm is for which coin (unfortunately) ... you could help the renters (miners) so that you would display short list of coins under each table header:

SCRYPT-A-NFACTOR MINING RIGS
VertCoin, PandaCoin, etc.
...table...

KECCAK (SHA-3) MINING RIGS
MaxCoin, etc.
...table...

SHA256 MINING RIGS
Bitcoin, etc.
...table...

SCRYPT-JANE MINING RIGS
Quick Quick Coin, Ultracoin, etc.
...table...
Activity: 95
Sorry, it's late here Roll Eyes
Only Scrypt / SHA256 / Jane&nFactor&Others choices.

Try with refresh?
Only Scrypt / SHA256 / Jane&nFactor&Others choices.
You can swap even if rig is rented.
NOTICE TO ALL PROVIDERS

Each algorithm has it's own type. Please update your rigs to appropriate type (Keccak, nFactor, Scrypt-Jane,...). Scrypt-Jane (previously Scrypt-Jane&nFactor&Others has ID 2 and all special rigs are in this category so far).

NOTICE TO ALL CUSTOMERS

Cancel your orders for vertcoin and set type Scrypt-A-nFactor to reflect the changes I made regarding rig type sortings.

All new types of algorithms will be added quickly now with just database insertion. If there are no rigs or orders for certain algo type, then you won't see any tables on main page.
Rig not rented => ok
Rig rented => impossible, always old choices. I suppose I'll have to do it later ?
Pages:
Jump to: