Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LEASERIG.NET - rent&hire Quark hashing power! - page 17. (Read 106956 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Just got mine up and running no issues with the API... for anybody who wants to rent for CACHE-coin just check out my rig 'Krishna".

I set the price a little higher than what I can get mining CACHE for myself, as the exchange rate has been going up pretty well..
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Try the one for QQC. That one worked for me.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Are you able to manage pools?
Nope rig seen as offline for whatever reason

I have tried this again with another scrypt-jane miner from Ultracoin, same issue. I dont know what but i think the cgminer build that is for Ultracoin or Cachecoin is not working with external API access...
Nope rig seen as offline for whatever reason
@djeZo
I have tried to set it up for scrypt jane, but leaserig does not see my rig as online for some reason. If i switch back to vertminer everything is working and lease rig can see my rig. I have tried different miners for scrypt-jane but the result is the same.. Any thoughts?

You didn't configure API parameters correctly, that is my first guess.

I though so too, but i triple checked them and even copied the api parameters from a working bat file i use for vertminer bit still no joy. If i launch vertminer or any other version of cgminer that is not scrypt jane with exact same api settings its working fine...
@djeZo
I have tried to set it up for scrypt jane, but leaserig does not see my rig as online for some reason. If i switch back to vertminer everything is working and lease rig can see my rig. I have tried different miners for scrypt-jane but the result is the same.. Any thoughts?

You didn't configure API parameters correctly, that is my first guess.
Activity: 181
First:  Do you see anything glaringly wrong with my order?

Order looks fine.

Second:  Is the price close to what you would expect?  Less/More?

Speaking as a rig provider: not really. scrypt-jane produces about 75% hashpower comparing to regular scrypt (this is onyl on my very very short testing with quickquickcoin without any fine tuning) ... therefore price should be at least 25% more then regular scrpyt. Plus there are the issues with cgminer confuguration for scypt-jane ... beacuse each algo has it's own --Nfmin, --Nfmax, --StartT, rig provider has to do explicit configuration of cgminer for each separate algo ... that said I  would say a price of 0.02 + 25% per/Mh/day with at least 48h rent time would become attractive. (p.s.: I can't provide you my rig because they are all rented, but someone else might do it)

Third: (And I don't completely understand this) but since Scrypt\Jane has a hashrate that goes down over time - is this bid for normal scrypt hash?  Or is it assuming the miner will be mining the bid amount of hash with the increased difficulty? (I hope that made sense).

Hashrate won't got down so fast ... not in the duration of a couple days lease Wink

Thank you  Roll Eyes

Im currently working on setting up my rig for Scrypt-jane, Cache coin, I just got locked out of my machine and wont be able to get back in for another one hour, So the rig should be up and running in about 1 and a half hours.. if somebody else comes along then by all means go for them, but I am on my way..
@djeZo
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

Order looks fine.

Speaking as a rig provider: not really. scrypt-jane produces about 75% hashpower comparing to regular scrypt (this is onyl on my very very short testing with quickquickcoin without any fine tuning) ... therefore price should be at least 25% more then regular scrpyt. Plus there are the issues with cgminer confuguration for scypt-jane ... beacuse each algo has it's own --Nfmin, --Nfmax, --StartT, rig provider has to do explicit configuration of cgminer for each separate algo ... that said I  would say a price of 0.02 + 25% per/Mh/day with at least 48h rent time would become attractive. (p.s.: I can't provide you my rig because they are all rented, but someone else might do it)

Third: (And I don't completely understand this) but since Scrypt\Jane has a hashrate that goes down over time - is this bid for normal scrypt hash?  Or is it assuming the miner will be mining the bid amount of hash with the increased difficulty? (I hope that made sense).

Hashrate won't got down so fast ... not in the duration of a couple days lease Wink

Thank you  Roll Eyes
Activity: 457
Merit: 273

Order looks fine.

Merit: 250
Since we are @ fees again. Let me know what do you think about having alt payment method - I was thinking about DOGE. How it would work; each provider could decide to accept DOGE by entering DOGE account. The prices would still be managed in BTC, but if you as a provider accepts DOGE, customer can pay in DOGE. Price would be calculated according to current market price of DOGE, refreshed every 5 minutes. Customers would have 2 wallets online - one for BTC and one for DOGE.

It is not of a big hassle to do this dual payment method, just let me know if there is any interest for it so I do not loose time doing it.

Im in  Wink

I could try it too.
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
All - I'm bringing over another conversation to hopefully get some input.

I am wanting to rent a rig to generate some cachecoin.  I currently have it posted on leaserig (http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?t=2)

I had 3 questions for anyone who leases out their hashpower.

Thanks for any help ... hope to find somebody ...
UPDATE for customers - preconfigured pools: http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?page=account&p

No need to enter same pool data many times. Just configure your pool once, then use it by hiring rigs (after you hire, these pools are auto-switched to) - true mass hiring is possible now!
Whoever has hired my rig Minion1 on Nfactor please check your pool. The vardiff is adjusting difficulty every 5-10 secs which is causing high rejects and low shares.
I have already sent you a number of emails on this, but please change your pool
Activity: 78
QUZINOS rig hashing at 1MH/s now from .65 MH/s, enjoy.

Vertcoin & Pandacoin ONLY

http://leaserig.net/index.jsp?t=4
Activity: 457
Merit: 273
The biggest issue for big providers is management, when swapping from one algo type to another, changing description text on multiple rigs, and changing prices. This is manageable if having <5 rigs, but painful when having more. But even in this direction, we are already working on a solution and will soon be published.

OK, here is a solution for all of you who have Linux rigs:

So, basically I made a simple web page, actually a web wrapper to control my Linux based multi-mode rigs. This solution is only for Linux rigs (I guess the majority of serious rig providers are running some sort of Linux on the rigs anyway) and requires some Linux knowledge to properly set-up the environment. With this solution rig provider can control his rig's "mode" remotely solely with web browser.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=471867.new#new (see the video demos)
Activity: 126
Since we are @ fees again. Let me know what do you think about having alt payment method - I was thinking about DOGE. How it would work; each provider could decide to accept DOGE by entering DOGE account. The prices would still be managed in BTC, but if you as a provider accepts DOGE, customer can pay in DOGE. Price would be calculated according to current market price of DOGE, refreshed every 5 minutes. Customers would have 2 wallets online - one for BTC and one for DOGE.

It is not of a big hassle to do this dual payment method, just let me know if there is any interest for it so I do not loose time doing it.

Im in  Wink

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
My fee as a provider went from 2% to 3% even though I joined on February 05, 2014 Sad

Have you considered 0.0001 TX fee?

Sorry, that was the difference.
Pages:
Jump to: