Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥 - page 12. (Read 29430 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

If the idea of ​​this project is implemented in my country, I would gladly take part in the quest. I am interested in this kind of holiday
Activities in general are very good and especially if you can find out what is new and interesting about the place in which you rest

Of course, no one will specifically go on these quests, but if you suddenly rest in a city in which he is being held then you can certainly take part in it

It all depends on who likes what kind of holiday. For example, if you like to lie on the sofa, then of course it will not be interesting to you.

You can love both of them) Sometimes I like to just lie down and do nothing, and sometimes I want to relax actively and with advantage

This year I have a lot of projects related to tourism and recreation. Until they realized themselves. Let's hope this one can

It all depends on how the project will follow its roadmap. If all items are executed then the implementation is quite possible.

Implementation also depends on investors. If the project attracts them, then only can success
This year, energy projects enjoyed success. They almost always collected the necessary funds. Let's see how they will be with tourist projects
Activity: 132

If the idea of ​​this project is implemented in my country, I would gladly take part in the quest. I am interested in this kind of holiday
Activities in general are very good and especially if you can find out what is new and interesting about the place in which you rest

Of course, no one will specifically go on these quests, but if you suddenly rest in a city in which he is being held then you can certainly take part in it

It all depends on who likes what kind of holiday. For example, if you like to lie on the sofa, then of course it will not be interesting to you.

You can love both of them) Sometimes I like to just lie down and do nothing, and sometimes I want to relax actively and with advantage

This year I have a lot of projects related to tourism and recreation. Until they realized themselves. Let's hope this one can

It all depends on how the project will follow its roadmap. If all items are executed then the implementation is quite possible.

Implementation also depends on investors. If the project attracts them, then only can success
The market is rising, investors will start to invest again. I think that after a while everything will be fine
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Activity: 114

I have never participated in such quests. was only in the quest room

Tell me, is the coin of this project already being traded on the stock exchanges, or is everything just in the plans?

If I am not mistaken, she is trading on the Yobit exchange but it is better to clarify
Yes, that's right, the coin is being traded on this exchange. If anyone is interested here link https://yobit.net/ru/trade/LBR/ETH

I also bought a small amount of coins. The course of the coin is changing, I will try to trade and earn a little money on it.
Tell me, is the coin of this project already being traded on the stock exchanges, or is everything just in the plans?

If I am not mistaken, she is trading on the Yobit exchange but it is better to clarify
Yes, that's right, the coin is being traded on this exchange. If anyone is interested here link https://yobit.net/ru/trade/LBR/ETH

Thank. I just have a little etithium on this exchange. I'll try to buy some coins. May grow to the new year Wink

Then I wish you good luck. Be careful, the market is unpredictable. Smiley

Thank. I just have a little etithium on this exchange. I'll try to buy some coins. May grow to the new year Wink

The market situation is getting better. Perhaps soon investors will start investing money again.

I think that this will not happen so quickly. Many investors and traders are still in the red

The fall of the course does not affect the traders. they trade in both a falling and a growing market. I think the fact is that just less investors began to be interested in the ICO as a whole.

I think that investor interest will return to ICO when the BTC and ETH rate will be like a year ago.

We will have to wait a long time for the same price for cryptocurrency as last year. Only the most interesting and strong projects will be attracted to investors.

I agree with you. That price which was once you can not see for a long time. I believe that projects should not pay attention to this but be engaged in the development

Today, most projects suspend their activities. I wish this project to develop as it can be useful for many users.

I think that only those projects that are not serious about their work cease to develop. In such a market, only really good projects will lag behind and the rest will simply disappear.
In 2018, a lot of ICOs passed, but I know that only a few were able to complete it well and collect the necessary funds.

If in 2019 the price of bitcoin and ethereum grows up then there will be a lot of projects that will launch ICO. But investors will invest more carefully

Many say that the ICO time has passed, that in 2019 there will be another trend? Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

I believe that ICO will remain as it is an easy and convenient way to run your project. Moreover, last year there were very good projects that without ICO could not function

My opinion is that the ICO will remain but will be modified. Ie in this version as they are not now. This system needs to be improved.

Many say that the ICO time has passed, that in 2019 there will be another trend? Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

I believe that ICO will remain as it is an easy and convenient way to run your project. Moreover, last year there were very good projects that without ICO could not function
Pages:
Jump to: