Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥 - page 11. (Read 29430 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

Most of all I like the cryptocurrency that there are no borders for it. And soon it will be possible to apply it anywhere (rest, shopping on the Internet, payment for various services)
Activity: 114
Today I read that in 2018 the number of people who started using cryptocurrencies increased by 10 percent. And it is in a falling market.

This suggests that there are more and more people are becoming interested in and trusting cryptocurrencies. This is a good trend.

I agree with you. People are beginning to understand that cryptocurrencies are not mythical dividends but real money that you can now earn

It is simply a question of time until there are more people who are interested in crypto than there are who are not interested in it.

I think so too. Over time, more and more people will come to this market. This is a new round of the global economy.
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
Today I read that in 2018 the number of people who started using cryptocurrencies increased by 10 percent. And it is in a falling market.

This suggests that there are more and more people are becoming interested in and trusting cryptocurrencies. This is a good trend.

I agree with you. People are beginning to understand that cryptocurrencies are not mythical dividends but real money that you can now earn

It is simply a question of time until there are more people who are interested in crypto than there are who are not interested in it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Soon, cryptocurrencies will be used in many areas of activity, and of course it’s good that we and the project can occupy this niche and be here first in the business.
Activity: 33

I wonder if there are already people who have tried the services of this project? It would be interesting to hear their opinion.

I think that the project is only under development so that there are no people who have used the services.

I think that as soon as there are people who take advantage of the project, we will see their comments in this thread.
I wonder if there are already people who have tried the services of this project? It would be interesting to hear their opinion.

I think that the project is only under development so that there are no people who have used the services.

And I think that outdoor activities are much more useful and better than computer games. And such a project will be able to give users such an opportunity.

Everyone chooses which type of holiday is more interesting for him. Any project is a business that should be profitable. If it will be profitable then why not
It's too early to talk about profit. There have been a lot of projects over this year! And where are they? Unfortunately, project implementation is low.
I agree with you. This year, the implementation of projects is very small. Hopefully next year will be better.

And I think that outdoor activities are much more useful and better than computer games. And such a project will be able to give users such an opportunity.

Everyone chooses which type of holiday is more interesting for him. Any project is a business that should be profitable. If it will be profitable then why not
It's too early to talk about profit. There have been a lot of projects over this year! And where are they? Unfortunately, project implementation is low.

Come on man!
Do we have to believe in Libertaria who has worked with PokemongO to achieve success in the future? LOL
I also haven't fully seen the collaboration, even the sheet of paper isn't there. LOL

And why do not you like PokemongO? She was very popular, and there are still people who play her

PokemongO has long been no longer an actual game.
well well.
Everything has been answered by this one friend. LOL

Agian I also don't like PokemonGO because the type of game is Open World and not from First Person Shooter.
For PointBlank and CounterStrike I like it.
Everyone has their own preferences. But it does not matter that some direction of the games is better or worse. I like general strategies for example
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Come on man!
Do we have to believe in Libertaria who has worked with PokemongO to achieve success in the future? LOL
I also haven't fully seen the collaboration, even the sheet of paper isn't there. LOL

And why do not you like PokemongO? She was very popular, and there are still people who play her

PokemongO has long been no longer an actual game.
well well.
Everything has been answered by this one friend. LOL

Again I also don't like PokemonGO because the type of game is Open World and not from First Person Shooter.
For PointBlank and CounterStrike I like it.
Come on man!

PokemongO has long been no longer an actual game, but I don’t see anything wrong with the project cooperating with them.

If the idea of ​​this project is implemented in my country, I would gladly take part in the quest. I am interested in this kind of holiday
Activities in general are very good and especially if you can find out what is new and interesting about the place in which you rest

Of course, no one will specifically go on these quests, but if you suddenly rest in a city in which he is being held then you can certainly take part in it

It all depends on who likes what kind of holiday. For example, if you like to lie on the sofa, then of course it will not be interesting to you.

You can love both of them) Sometimes I like to just lie down and do nothing, and sometimes I want to relax actively and with advantage

This year I have a lot of projects related to tourism and recreation. Until they realized themselves. Let's hope this one can

It all depends on how the project will follow its roadmap. If all items are executed then the implementation is quite possible.

Implementation also depends on investors. If the project attracts them, then only can success
This year, energy projects enjoyed success. They almost always collected the necessary funds. Let's see how they will be with tourist projects

I would say that this project is no longer a tourist but an entertainment
Come on man!

Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Come on man!
Pages:
Jump to: