Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥 - page 13. (Read 29430 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

Many say that the ICO time has passed, that in 2019 there will be another trend? Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
Activity: 132

The market situation is getting better. Perhaps soon investors will start investing money again.

I think that this will not happen so quickly. Many investors and traders are still in the red

The fall of the course does not affect the traders. they trade in both a falling and a growing market. I think the fact is that just less investors began to be interested in the ICO as a whole.

I think that investor interest will return to ICO when the BTC and ETH rate will be like a year ago.

We will have to wait a long time for the same price for cryptocurrency as last year. Only the most interesting and strong projects will be attracted to investors.

I agree with you. That price which was once you can not see for a long time. I believe that projects should not pay attention to this but be engaged in the development

Today, most projects suspend their activities. I wish this project to develop as it can be useful for many users.

I think that only those projects that are not serious about their work cease to develop. In such a market, only really good projects will lag behind and the rest will simply disappear.
In 2018, a lot of ICOs passed, but I know that only a few were able to complete it well and collect the necessary funds.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

The market situation is getting better. Perhaps soon investors will start investing money again.

I think that this will not happen so quickly. Many investors and traders are still in the red

The fall of the course does not affect the traders. they trade in both a falling and a growing market. I think the fact is that just less investors began to be interested in the ICO as a whole.

I think that investor interest will return to ICO when the BTC and ETH rate will be like a year ago.

We will have to wait a long time for the same price for cryptocurrency as last year. Only the most interesting and strong projects will be attracted to investors.

I agree with you. That price which was once you can not see for a long time. I believe that projects should not pay attention to this but be engaged in the development

Today, most projects suspend their activities. I wish this project to develop as it can be useful for many users.

I think that only those projects that are not serious about their work cease to develop. In such a market, only really good projects will lag behind and the rest will simply disappear.

This project can be interesting both for tourists and people who like to actively relax and learn something new. The only such firms that carry out quests are many. I would like to know what advantages the project has?
Activity: 114

Your idea is very interesting. But I think your project will not succeed because there are lots of real quests for which you can make a profit. In your case, the profit is minimal and much more costs. Need to move in the other city + need pay quest. I think it's very expensive.

The project is aimed at the tourism sector, people travel regardless of the project. He is like helping those who are tired of dull and monotonous excursions with guides.

In which countries your project is going to provide its services in the first place?
copper member
Activity: 154
Your idea is very interesting. But I think your project will not succeed because there are lots of real quests for which you can make a profit. In your case, the profit is minimal and much more costs. Need to move in the other city + need pay quest. I think it's very expensive.

The project is aimed at the tourism sector, people travel regardless of the project. He is like helping those who are tired of dull and monotonous excursions with guides.
The team of Libertalia can search for partners not only among travel agencies, but also among large corporations, which are often sent in groups to rest.

Not a bad option. Large corporations practice staff recreation in order to make the team more friendly
The team of Libertalia can search for partners not only among travel agencies, but also among large corporations, which are often sent in groups to rest.

I think that the team of Libertalia will have a lot of partners, because its quests can be used in different situations.

Do not quite understand why the project that makes quest entertainment needs partners? Can you explain?

I see different opinions about the project here. But I like the idea itself, especially for those people who love to travel and learn something new

And it seems to me that the implementation of such a project will be very difficult and costly in money, although I may be wrong

I see different opinions about the project here. But I like the idea itself, especially for those people who love to travel and learn something new

Your project is going to use geolocation for the application. Tell me what services you will use? I know now the project XYO has appeared, it is just specializing in this direction.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Activity: 168

I think that the team of Libertalia will have a lot of partners, because its quests can be used in different situations.

If the team immediately after the launch of their quests conducts a large advertising campaign and organizes many campaigns for the first customers, then Kevsty Libertalia will very quickly become popular.

I think that this will be the case, because at the moment of launching a new project, the team always tries to advertise it well. Also, advertising can run partners Libertalii.

First of all, the information on quests of Libertalia will be added to their advertisements by those travel agencies that have concluded partnership agreements with the team of Libertalia.
Pages:
Jump to: