Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] LIBERTALIA 🔥New level of discovering the World🔥 - page 14. (Read 29430 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
The team of Libertalia can search for partners not only among travel agencies, but also among large corporations, which are often sent in groups to rest.

I think that the team of Libertalia will have a lot of partners, because its quests can be used in different situations.

If the team immediately after the launch of their quests conducts a large advertising campaign and organizes many campaigns for the first customers, then Kevsty Libertalia will very quickly become popular.

I think that this will be the case, because at the moment of launching a new project, the team always tries to advertise it well. Also, advertising can run partners Libertalii.
The team of Libertalia can search for partners not only among travel agencies, but also among large corporations, which are often sent in groups to rest.

I think that the team of Libertalia will have a lot of partners, because its quests can be used in different situations.
Activity: 168
I look forward to the moment when the first clients of Libertalia will complete quests and share their feedback with us. Smiley
Maybe you will be the first clients Smiley
I would also like to join the queue of the first clients of Libertalia. I think it is necessary to give the opportunity to the first customers to take part in quests at a discount.

I think that among the first customers of the quest of Libertalia will be all users who communicate in the subject and are interested in the development of the project.
Activity: 238
Interestingly, the team of Libertalia will officially launch its quests first in only one city or in several at once?

We plan to launch in several large cities at once, further the list will expand

Oh, this intention will help your team immediately draw the attention of a large number of users to your project Libertalia.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
I look forward to the moment when the first clients of Libertalia will complete quests and share their feedback with us. Smiley

Maybe. I'm not against. We love all our families to travel and visit the sights of different cities. So we will like to try something new, like your quest.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I found such a note in the social group Facebook. I hope that soon we will learn new information about the development of the Libertalia project.

While you are having rest, Libertalia team is working hard on service development. We are going strictly in accordance with the Road Map, so now we are heading the negotiating process with new development team, that will improve our service
The project has an official Facebook page? I know only the telegram channel...

Fb https://www.facebook.com/Libertalia-332298650682915/
Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/LiberCoin/ 
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/libercoinofficial/
Twitter https://twitter.com/LibertaliaL
Telegram https://t.me/LibertaliaL
copper member
When do you plan to introduce a team? Something a long time ago there were no announcements...

The team presentation is most often aimed at attracting investors for ICO, in our case, it is not planned, so the team will be presented closer to the launch of the beta-version.
copper member
There are a number of reasons why team members rarely appear in a topic. But the main thing is that the representatives are still writing their answers in the subject line and we are not left without attention.

We try to respond as much as possible.
copper member

copper member
copper member
Interestingly, the team of Libertalia will officially launch its quests first in only one city or in several at once?

We plan to launch in several large cities at once, further the list will expand

I think that this moment with great excitement awaits the very team of the project Libertalia. Because the first comments are the most valuable.
There are a number of reasons why team members rarely appear in a topic. But the main thing is that the representatives are still writing their answers in the subject line and we are not left without attention.
You're right. If the team is small, then its representative will rarely appear in the subject when the team is engaged in the implementation of a large pukt from the Road Map.
I think that the team will have time by the end of the year to implement all these points of the Road Map. As for the team report on the work done, we can wait for it with you.

But the publication of news in the subject indicates that the team has not forgotten about its customers and continues to work further on the development and launch of its project on the market. No news can not do.

If the team prepares articles for us every day, when will it be engaged in the development of the project?  Cheesy Until the end of the year, very little is left. The team has many more points to implement.
I think that the team will have time by the end of the year to implement all these points of the Road Map. As for the team report on the work done, we can wait for it with you.

But the publication of news in the subject indicates that the team has not forgotten about its customers and continues to work further on the development and launch of its project on the market. No news can not do.
Pages:
Jump to: