Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 34. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I believe that the most important point in the whole development is a cool design and a good marketing expert!
Yes, it's hard to argue, because these are adequate and necessary circumstances.
You say so, because the guys have a good token algorithm, otherwise - you would write that it all depends on the algorithm)))
Activity: 8
I found this project has many advantages transaction immediately hierarchical token, information agile and timely, providing quick transactions and secure a more stable network.
I believe that the most important point in the whole development is a cool design and a good marketing expert!
Yes, it's hard to argue, because these are adequate and necessary circumstances.
Activity: 154
Activity: 4
Hello,
That is so very nice having now such a great opportunity to invest in a really strong coin ! coin of the future, no doubt! ! To the Moon ! To the Moon ! To the Moon !
Activity: 28
A new website for the project looks really cool, I have to say you guys did a good job on the rebranding as well. New logo and banners looks way better then they used before.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I do not know when the course of the crypto currency will be put in place, the project is not bad, but it's still terrible to invest at this time.
This is a normal correction, well, I believe it anyway. Although in reality everything can be much worse ...
Yes, I have already met Vitalik Buterin remarks that  Cryptocurrency will no longer show such huge growth.
Well, besides, for this there are no adequate reasons ... No one uses cryptocurrency in real life.
It's all because of the sharp humming of the course.
Activity: 57
I do not know when the course of the crypto currency will be put in place, the project is not bad, but it's still terrible to invest at this time.
This is a normal correction, well, I believe it anyway. Although in reality everything can be much worse ...
copper member
Activity: 168
Lobstex LIVE on Gentarium... One click Masternodes...

Merit: 2
I believe that the Zerocoin protocol is not that current. It seems to me that now it's much better to eat ..

read the literature, then you will understand how much you are mistaken http://spar.isi.jhu.edu/~mgreen/ZerocoinOakland.pdf

The possibilities of this algorithm are very impressive, I hope that developers really know what they are doing and there will not be a critical vulnerability in the code.
I believe that the Zerocoin protocol is not that current. It seems to me that now it's much better to eat ..

read the literature, then you will understand how much you are mistaken http://spar.isi.jhu.edu/~mgreen/ZerocoinOakland.pdf
Activity: 14
To my mind the best choice for you it is buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it is the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I do not like this altcoin.
Merit: 1
I believe that the time will come when the guys will place their biography on the site. In addition, this is not so important.

I agree - a striking example of your words - bitcoin. The developer was, but no one ever saw him in the eye.
I don't even know, well, there will be more for one exchanger, what's next, the rate of crypto-currency is falling, fewer people are trading ...

Well, it will not always be so)) I believe that everything should change for the better and a large number of exchangers-only for the best!
Maybe so, in addition, after receiving the necessary documents - there will be no question of officiality. Because the guys will officially do it!
Maybe that we even can finally see the faces of the guys, they do not plan to remain incognito)))
Maybe so, just will not know ... We'll live and see;)
I don't even know, well, there will be more for one exchanger, what's next, the rate of crypto-currency is falling, fewer people are trading ...

Well, it will not always be so)) I believe that everything should change for the better and a large number of exchangers-only for the best!
Maybe so, in addition, after receiving the necessary documents - there will be no question of officiality. Because the guys will officially do it!
Maybe that we even can finally see the faces of the guys, they do not plan to remain incognito)))
Activity: 55

Activity: 55
Pages:
Jump to: