Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 33. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I think that this algorithm will continue to develop, I hope to see wider opportunities.
Well, where is already wider. In my opinion, the guys already have everything at the maximum.
If they continue to go with such pace, then soon bitcoin will have to make room for his place)))
Well, you're kidding of course)) Bitcoin is a king, and it will be difficult to overthrow him. Many tried and none of this failed.
Very effective development strategy for children, in my opinion. I hope that I'm not mistaken.
It's not bad for me, because they have a very young age, but there are already many things.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
I read on Twitter that the guys are now collecting permission to open the exchanger.

I wish them good luck in this matter. If they succeed - it will be really cool))
What will be cool? There are already a lot of exchangers and the guys have big problems with the competition.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I think that this algorithm will continue to develop, I hope to see wider opportunities.
Well, where is already wider. In my opinion, the guys already have everything at the maximum.
If they continue to go with such pace, then soon bitcoin will have to make room for his place)))
Well, you're kidding of course)) Bitcoin is a king, and it will be difficult to overthrow him. Many tried and none of this failed.
Very effective development strategy for children, in my opinion. I hope that I'm not mistaken.
Activity: 56
brand new
Activity: 0
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I don't have a purse, then I can't buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.
Activity: 55
I noticed that now a growing number of projects that use MASTERNODS. I think it in connection with a rise in price of electricity.
I think that in this way miners will benefit, they are not spent on tons of additional and mostly unnecessary equipment.
Probably you are right, this kind of mining is not only eco-friendly, but also more profitable.
Of course. a lot of expenses go to the second plan.

Activity: 56
I noticed that now a growing number of projects that use MASTERNODS. I think it in connection with a rise in price of electricity.
I think that in this way miners will benefit, they are not spent on tons of additional and mostly unnecessary equipment.
Probably you are right, this kind of mining is not only eco-friendly, but also more profitable.
Activity: 55
Activity: 47
That there with listings, you will still place somewhere your token. or only on these 4 exchanges?
And you that these do not suffice? For me, for starters, it's enough, now you need to work on the application.
I believe that the guys will soon create their own exchanger, and this will be enough to begin with.
Let's see, because people are hard to please, and basically there will always be masses of dissatisfied)))
That there with listings, you will still place somewhere your token. or only on these 4 exchanges?
And you that these do not suffice? For me, for starters, it's enough, now you need to work on the application.
I believe that the guys will soon create their own exchanger, and this will be enough to begin with.
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
I believe that the most important point in the whole development is a cool design and a good marketing expert!
Yes, it's hard to argue, because these are adequate and necessary circumstances.
You say so, because the guys have a good token algorithm, otherwise - you would write that it all depends on the algorithm)))
Or for example - the children have a token on the exchange for a long time, and if it were not, then everyone would shout together - that you need a token on the exchange Smiley
This is a purely human psychology, you can see what is missing in their opinion. After all, the token listing and the algorithm are visible.
I believe that the most important point in the whole development is a cool design and a good marketing expert!
Yes, it's hard to argue, because these are adequate and necessary circumstances.
You say so, because the guys have a good token algorithm, otherwise - you would write that it all depends on the algorithm)))
Or for example - the children have a token on the exchange for a long time, and if it were not, then everyone would shout together - that you need a token on the exchange Smiley
Activity: 75
Money is certainly good, but on the other hand - it is the interest of the team as a result - will be an important factor!

Yes, I agree, then every member of the team will work for 100%, but this is a big rarity ...

Interested people are very difficult to pick up in one team, and even if it is - still need high salaries.
Activity: 25
Hello  According to the map i see you have beta application ready.Is it possible to try it out?
Pages:
Jump to: