Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 35. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I think that after the development of the exchanger, there will be much more cost token, because it will be a real application.
As far as I know, the guys still do not have development permits.
And without it, like without water, it will not work, because it's very important. The official part is very important for today.
I think that it will not be labor, because they are very purposeful.
Activity: 47
I think that after the development of the exchanger, there will be much more cost token, because it will be a real application.
As far as I know, the guys still do not have development permits.
Activity: 23
It would be nice to see who some of the possivle competitors are and just make a few comparisons but either way I agree competition can be a good thing.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Activity: 14
Hi, Team.
Lol, I am guessing this is in response to the Wall Street Journal article about the prevalence of fraudulent ICOs today. I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a ERC20 contract with this same name and ended up raising a decent amount of money. But that is not about this business, for sure
With such a pace of development - the project team will very quickly get to the top 50 on a coinmarket.
I think that this is not the greatest achievement. The main thing is that the team steadily develops the project, it means more.
I believe that it will be so, because in this they are interested as no one else, I am more than sure!
Activity: 59
With such a pace of development - the project team will very quickly get to the top 50 on a coinmarket.
I think that this is not the greatest achievement. The main thing is that the team steadily develops the project, it means more.
Merit: 2
Well done, very quickly develop. Keep it up!
Activity: 56
Of course, there are a lot of similar projects, and I do not represent due to what guys still keep afloat ...
And you read the information about the algorithm on which the guys developed their own token https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zerocoin_protocol
I think that such an algorithm deserves special attention. Of course, a very high degree of security.
I hope that the development of the algorithm did not stop there. Because others just do not stand still.
Activity: 56
Of course, there are a lot of similar projects, and I do not represent due to what guys still keep afloat ...
And you read the information about the algorithm on which the guys developed their own token https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zerocoin_protocol
I think that such an algorithm deserves special attention. Of course, a very high degree of security.
copper member
Is КYC required in participating in the business? Cause these would mean a lot to US customers as they restrict ICOs there

We are NOT ICO or presale... Thanks
copper member
At what stage are you currently working on your exchanger?

Beta Testing
Activity: 75
What's wrong with the bounty, are the guys going to start something?

I heard that there was a bounty. Those who had time - received good and fat rewards. But it was over

Best of all - stay tuned for the Announcement, there is often fresh information.

Sorry I did not have time to participate in the company's bounty. I hope there will be an opportunity, because the token shows very good growth dynamics.

I think that in this regard, the team will reduce rewards for the bounty. Because you can get the whole state)
copper member
How much volume does kointel do. I cannot find it
 I want to know who would sell under $0.20 once it got over that.Someone evidently smoking crack and can't hold their hand Pathetic
Kointel is not a coin...its a product for LOBS...
Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon
Activity: 252
Activity: 28
How much volume does kointel do. I cannot find it
 I want to know who would sell under $0.20 once it got over that.Someone evidently smoking crack and can't hold their hand Pathetic
I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet? Will I get a notification when the tokens finally come, or not? Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: