Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 44. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 1
I think that the right emotions are good. Imagine what is happening in the office Lobstex, as they are motivated every day))
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think that the project deserves attention. The team uses an outstanding algorithm, which has every chance of success.

This is certainly true, the Zerocoin algorithm is very reliable.

But I think that over time other, more interesting and promising ones may appear.
Activity: 154
Yes, this is a fact, of course it is not necessary, but will add more confidence to potential users.

Unfortunately this is so, but before I remember, people trusted each other more. It's a pity a lot of scammers have appeared ...

Scammers have always been, they just penetrated the scope of the crypto currency very deeply and deceive the gullible users.

Well people are to blame for themselves that they do not study the tools for investing. In fact, it is not difficult. It is enough to spend a few hours and carefully study everything.
Activity: 28
Wonderful ideas and efficient solution! Integrate crypto in the real economy give credibility to the technology for a next level of diffusion! I think all will be good if team not change the vision.
Activity: 14
If make the pre-sale period longer would boost the interest as sometimes when presale periods are long, interest slowly drops as lot of people can not afford to invest sums needed during presale.Good partnerships keep people interested and focused on project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I think that the project deserves attention. The team uses an outstanding algorithm, which has every chance of success.

This is certainly true, the Zerocoin algorithm is very reliable.
Activity: 40
Even in a falling market there is an opportunity to earn money. So those who can - take advantage of this situation.
I think that those traders who are used to earning money on trade will not change their place of work.

Well, why, the new exchanger is a good opportunity to earn on arbitration.

Arbitrage can be earned, but this is now mostly engaged in bots. Everything has been automated for a long time already.

Bots have their shortcomings, they do not know how to adapt to the rapid changes in the market. Therefore - it is still difficult to replace a person here))
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
please tell me if there are exact figures of fees? can I find out how many tokens are already sold? why can't I find your road map? Where is it located? Give the link to me please

Fees for what? Listing was successful and u can trade the coin on kraken and mollusk exchanges. I will also pump publicity although cant guarantee it will be positive publicity. Negative talks also bring u much needed attention and make the noobs with trillions of dollars go and check ur thread. Dont let ur issues to gnaw at u and nullify the profit u make.
Even in a falling market there is an opportunity to earn money. So those who can - take advantage of this situation.
I think that those traders who are used to earning money on trade will not change their place of work.

Arbitrage can be earned, but this is now mostly engaged in bots. Everything has been automated for a long time already.
Activity: 252

Activity: 14
Greetings guys!
It'seasy, if the "Dev" has a green trust so this is 1000000% legit ICO, right? So we going to the moon.
Filled my bags.. hope they have a ledger support soon, coz I sold all my 3 precious bitcoins on a dip for this ICO.
Activity: 39
In any case, an integral marketing program is also important. If there is a good marketer in the team - then everything will be fine.
I would like to see the design of the new exchanger. Each team has their own visions on this))

I think that the guys will not let you down. They will make a graphically understandable and user-friendly interface.

The exchange for your token is cool. I hope that he will be in demand. The guys have a lot of potential.
I do not even know, now there are so many exchangers that it will be very difficult to break through among competitors.

Competition is the engine of progress, I think that the guys will cope.
Activity: 33
I would like to see the design of the new exchanger. Each team has their own visions on this))

I think that the guys will not let you down. They will make a graphically understandable and user-friendly interface.

The exchange for your token is cool. I hope that he will be in demand. The guys have a lot of potential.
I do not even know, now there are so many exchangers that it will be very difficult to break through among competitors.

Activity: 28
Hello,
Good to see plan like this that will offer us much easier way of life by using crypto much faster that it was until now for any kind of transactions be it payment of simple transfer of funds and to be able to do that for such a small fee is indeed commendable.
Activity: 75
Do you think the volume of trade will grow, or will there still be 20,000 dollars left?

I think that much depends on how quickly the guys will develop their own exchanger.
Activity: 59

Pages:
Jump to: