Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 39. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
The course of the token keeps well, even with such incomprehensible movements of the top 10 cryptocurrency
Guys are exactly prepared for this, I think it's not so simple.
Of course)) Even such currencies as the dollar and the euro artificially maintain their stability.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
At a given moment, when the market is starting this very good project. After all, when the market is restored, all ideas make sense for a normal upward movement. Promising business, no doubt
Activity: 154
I want to wish success to the guys, they have a cool project))
From the very beginning I have been watching the development of the project. It was very funny at first, because on the emblem there were lobsters.
I understand what you mean, in the beginning I thought it was a scam. But then the guys changed radically.
Yes, they had an incredible stream of changes. From such a project, they became a solid company.
Can they get funding?
Maybe because it usually happens. Even so, the main thing is that they have money for development!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
From the very beginning I have been watching the development of the project. It was very funny at first, because on the emblem there were lobsters.
I understand what you mean, in the beginning I thought it was a scam. But then the guys changed radically.
Yes, they had an incredible stream of changes. From such a project, they became a solid company.
Can they get funding?
Cool project, I hope the guys will be all very well. They have good ideas.
brand new
Activity: 0
it may be one that bigger coins look to absorb because of the inroads the dev team is making with a multi-billion$$$$ industry. Either way, it is low risk/high reward for investors. Count me IN!!!
As far as I know, the guys now have really important goals.

If you are talking about the exchanger, then yes, this is a very good and understandable goal.
I hope the guys will be able to translate their goals into reality, the task is difficult.

I do not know what's complicated, everything is simple enough, it's enough to have funding and a good team
Activity: 364
Ithink that everything is copletely in the hands of developers .Who realizes what it will be for the exchanger and what will it be conceivable to purchase on it. I mean which of the Crypto money will be exchanged here
Activity: 14
Nobody asked it in here but what are you planning to do with unsold tokens? And I wonder do you have bounty campaign that's going on? Thanks for your reply in advance

If you are talking about the exchanger, then yes, this is a very good and understandable goal.
I hope the guys will be able to translate their goals into reality, the task is difficult.
Activity: 75
Have you watched what course of Crypto? everything again became cheaper, we again go to the bottom.

Activity: 24
Hi,  best idea.... guaranteed savings.... I am putting all my investments to it.... and I'm damn sure I won't loose a single penny.
Activity: 24
It seems that ZEROCOIN is a very good altcoins. I just checked your bounty thread. Do you have a signature bounty campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: