Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 45. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I would like to see the design of the new exchanger. Each team has their own visions on this))
Activity: 28
I believe that some decentralization is welcome, but 100% decentralization is hard to achieve and have success with ideas like these that are creating complex systems.
Probably, a lot of conferences are held in different parts of the world when the ICO plan starts, the only question is which one is most acceptable for devs. Wanna know this
Activity: 55
I'm sure that 3 years ago, everyone considered bitcoin a standard of crypto-currency, and no one could even think that there would be even better algorithms.

Time goes by and the community of crypto enthusiasts is developing.

The coming year, millions of people will come to the community. Otherwise, it simply can not))

It is possible and will be. I hope, of course, for a positive result. The more people will be in the crypto currency, the better for us))

Of course, more people - higher cost, this is understandable))!
Activity: 28
I think this business is feasible to be monitored constantly, visible dev and team work seriously to develop this project hopefully business continues to run smoothly and success
Merit: 1
I'm sure that 3 years ago, everyone considered bitcoin a standard of crypto-currency, and no one could even think that there would be even better algorithms.

The coming year, millions of people will come to the community. Otherwise, it simply can not))

It is possible and will be. I hope, of course, for a positive result. The more people will be in the crypto currency, the better for us))
Activity: 47

Activity: 14
People have high hopes regarding your promising project. So do I)) And I really hope some of those mergers will actually work. So let’s just wait

Activity: 56
Activity: 57
This is really worth paying attention to the protocol. Many people now just underestimate it!

I think that he is not that perfect. Otherwise, major projects would begin to implement parts of the Zerocoin_protocol code into their projects.

So do you think that this is not happening now?

I'm more than sure that against the background of Zerocoin, many projects have corrected their code. Because these guys have a lot of strengths.
This is really worth paying attention to the protocol. Many people now just underestimate it!

I think that he is not that perfect. Otherwise, major projects would begin to implement parts of the Zerocoin_protocol code into their projects.

So do you think that this is not happening now?
Activity: 55

Activity: 154
Activity: 27
I like the idea that small and medium enterprises should also get the chance to participate in artificial intelligence innovation once the platform is developed. It creates a level playing field in the economy.
Activity: 56
Any exchange will gladly place any token on its platform, just to pay and more money))

Well, unfortunately part of the truth in this is, although on the other hand, it's for the best. Bad tokens can not get into the broad masses. But Lobs - good one
Activity: 67
As far as I know, the guys did not have ICO. And this is an excellent indicator that even without ISO can achieve high results.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Any exchange will gladly place any token on its platform, just to pay and more money))
Activity: 154
I believe that at such rates, the volume of trade of 20,000 is just the beginning, and those who own tokens will make a profit.

Not just a profit, they really get a huge income. The main thing is to build a strategy competently.

Well, this factor concerns many tokens. The main thing is to be able to observe.

Not all projects are developing so quickly. Look closely at Lobstex, they are like a rocket!

It seems that the leadership is really interested in the development of Lobstex.
Activity: 40
Where will the token be placed next? I mean - on which exchange are you still planning to list.

I think that this number of exchangers is enough, because you need to save the budget.

Of course, it's not up to you to decide how many exchangers you need for the guys. I think on this score they have a long-standing strategy

I believe that after the launch of its exchanger - will go a series of agreements with the real business, the use of the token.

Well, yes, usually large exchanges do not publish tokens that do not apply.
Activity: 40
Where will the token be placed next? I mean - on which exchange are you still planning to list.

I think that this number of exchangers is enough, because you need to save the budget.

Of course, it's not up to you to decide how many exchangers you need for the guys. I think on this score they have a long-standing strategy

I believe that after the launch of its exchanger - will go a series of agreements with the real business, the use of the token.
Pages:
Jump to: