Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 40. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
if you go through the Whitepaper of the project, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It'sreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.
copper member
Activity: 168

Kointel is coming...

Activity: 154
Steep guys! I wish you good luck and development! I hope you'll be in the top 50 soon.
I think that it will take several years for this to happen so quickly.

you must really use the token in real life.
Yes, now it is essential that the token be used in daily life.
Activity: 59
Steep guys! I wish you good luck and development! I hope you'll be in the top 50 soon.

you must really use the token in real life.
Merit: 2
Activity: 47
I think after the launch of the exchanger - the cost of the top 10 cryptocurrency will have a minimal impact on the cost of altcoin Lobs.

Maybe so, but I think that all the same, Lobs, like the other cryptocurrency, is tied to the cost of bitcoin.
It is so. bitcoin will not let the rest of the crypto currency far from itself.

And this, on the one hand, is terrible, because there is no freedom. Everything turns out centrally.

Yes, do not twist - everything is tied to the center - bitcoin.

Hence, the one who breaks this circle will be considered a truly decentralized cryptocurrency.
Activity: 68
The project is designed very well and Nice, I will try to continue to see how this will work.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I think after the launch of the exchanger - the cost of the top 10 cryptocurrency will have a minimal impact on the cost of altcoin Lobs.

Maybe so, but I think that all the same, Lobs, like the other cryptocurrency, is tied to the cost of bitcoin.

And this, on the one hand, is terrible, because there is no freedom. Everything turns out centrally.

Yes, do not twist - everything is tied to the center - bitcoin.
Activity: 3
investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.
Good luck with your decision!

Activity: 57

Activity: 67
Merit: 1
I am most interested in the possibility of conducting open and closed transactions. How much do I know this is possible?

brand new
Activity: 0
Hey
Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting plan. I'll keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the idea!
I do not understand what the developers were after, because there are so many algorithms

The main goal pursued by the creators is the creation of the most confidential financial crypto asset, through which it is possible to safely implement various transactions.

And what did they take as a basis? After all, from the very beginning it will be very expensive to develop a similar algorithm.

The encryptors took as a basis for a new crypto-module blockchain technology, which was already tested on bitcoin.

It turns out that they actually copied the code bitcoin and optimized it a bit.
Activity: 2
Hello
I like the business and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?
This is a more real reason for a stable course.
The guys are very good at the market. Another drawdown has gone, but it does not really affect them.

Apparently they were ready for this turn of events and took action.
I believe that a lot depends on the community, who see the prospects in the altcoin and do not sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: