Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED) - page 46. (Read 358221 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Where will the token be placed next? I mean - on which exchange are you still planning to list.

I think that this number of exchangers is enough, because you need to save the budget.

Of course, it's not up to you to decide how many exchangers you need for the guys. I think on this score they have a long-standing strategy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Market be more and more manipulative. It isnot so good situation. Investing in few altcoins in which technology you believe it's everything which i recommend to you.
Activity: 56
Where will the token be placed next? I mean - on which exchange are you still planning to list.

I think that this number of exchangers is enough, because you need to save the budget.
The technology plan can be called successful, it remains only to wait for its implementation.Modern network of data storage and distribution has many disadvantages,and the project can be a great solution that has long been needed not only individuals but also large companies.
Well, why, at least for their token will be the destination. The cost will be more stable due to this.
I'm not sure that at once everything will quickly get better with the exchanger. Here, after all, people will have to be invited ...

I think that on this score, the guys have a strategy. We can only watch the progress of the work.
Activity: 252
Well, why, at least for their token will be the destination. The cost will be more stable due to this.
I'm not sure that at once everything will quickly get better with the exchanger. Here, after all, people will have to be invited ...
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Cool project, I hope the guys will be all very well. They have good ideas.

I do not see anything beyond the special in this project, just like dozens of others, I do not know what will happen here.

If you look closer, you can see a special algorithm, which few people use now. It is as safe as possible.

A cool algorithm does not mean anything, because there are marketers who can make such a storm that will instantly raise or sink the project.

Means a lot if u know what u are barking about. This is not the case here because u still struggle to realize that others hate u for ur involvement in the recent dumps. U mine and sell the mined coin to speculators via exchange interface thinking this is how this infrastructure works. No its not how it works. Its how u think it works but again u are delusional.
Activity: 39
Perhaps the guys have every chance to feel relaxed in this market - a unique algorithm behind which the future will soon create an exchanger.

Your exchanger? What are you talking about? Guys of course good fellows, but why should they make their own exchanger?
Activity: 168
Perhaps the guys have every chance to feel relaxed in this market - a unique algorithm behind which the future will soon create an exchanger.
Activity: 33
I know a few very serious projects that have had strong marketing, but they all failed and did not raise enough funds for development.

I am sure that Lobstex will succeed and everything will be fine. The guys started to develop very actively.

They and from the very beginning actively began to develop, just the fact you just now noticed it.
I wonder…Will your decentralized angel investment network involve crypto expert to choose businesss for investment?
I know a few very serious projects that have had strong marketing, but they all failed and did not raise enough funds for development.

I am sure that Lobstex will succeed and everything will be fine. The guys started to develop very actively.
Activity: 75
The future behind safe cryptocurrency, Lobs is exactly such a crypto currency and is. I hope therefore they flatter the stock exchanges.

Well, I think that this is one of the reasons why they pay so much attention to the community.

The guys use a cool algorithm, and that's it! They took the best of bitcoin and dash. And now they can not be stopped!
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

I do not see anything beyond the special in this project, just like dozens of others, I do not know what will happen here.

If you look closer, you can see a special algorithm, which few people use now. It is as safe as possible.

A cool algorithm does not mean anything, because there are marketers who can make such a storm that will instantly raise or sink the project.

Yes, here and at children excellent marketers if to look as they now develop, the superfluous questions will disappear by themselves.

After a long journey to the center of the great self-replicating honeycomb I realized that ground is too shaky and weak for my liking. Its structure lacks uniformity and is not crystallized according to old good traditions of soil fragmentation. Let me know if theres anything that could be done to change this as Im about to lose hope in the possibility of change.

Yes, here and at children excellent marketers if to look as they now develop, the superfluous questions will disappear by themselves.
Activity: 55

Activity: 47

Have you watched what course of Crypto? everything again became cheaper, we again go to the bottom.

Look wider, this is just another correction before the incredible growth. I think that everything will be much better than now.
Pages:
Jump to: